22.4 full time.

OutAndAbout

Who cares and go get your guaranteed 8. Start having a voice now. You don’t have to be a jerk. Just tell them if they send you home. “I drove into work expecting to work I need my 8 hours today.” If they give you some stupid answer grab a shop steward immediately and tell him you want your 8.
True but i had the district manager and center manager follow me for observation because apparently a joke i made with my safety comittee guy for new drivers or whatever— went to management and told them i didnt take the job seriously. This also stirred up big controversy because of the nature of how this happened. So like i said— im not trying to be the popular guy around here.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
True but i had the district manager and center manager follow me for observation because apparently a joke i made with my safety comittee guy for new drivers or whatever— went to management and told them i didnt take the job seriously. This also stirred up big controversy because of the nature of how this happened. So like i said— im not trying to be the popular guy around here.
Too late your a cool kid for about 2 weeks. as long as you do everything by their stupid book they can’t touch you.

OutAndAbout

Too late your a cool kid for about 2 weeks. as long as you do everything by their stupid book they can’t touch you.
Oh trust me I know lol. The steward called me himself and told me they’re out to watch you. Both of them told me they dont understand why management doesnt like me. They told me they have a hard on for me so keep doing everything by the book.

OutAndAbout

Also the union stewards almost had a parking lot meeting about union members throwing others under the bus to management. I told them no its all good. The drivers im friends with wanted to literally call him out for that bull:censored2: and all told me why i was talking to him….I didnt know and they all told me that dude is not to be trusted. Kind of :censored2:ed up because i thought the mentoring program was a safe space. :censored2:ing snake.

Saw the center manager and two supes in the same car watching me last friday when i was on my break at a gas station— I was starting to get really mad because i was like they’re has to be more than my supposed “attitude problem.” The shop stewards and I are still perplexed why it keeps being bought up. Thank god for those two stewards watching over me.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Also the union stewards almost had a parking lot meeting about union members throwing others under the bus to management. I told them no its all good. The drivers im friends with wanted to literally call him out for that bull:censored2: and all told me why i was talking to him….I didnt know and they all told me that dude is not to be trusted. Kind of :censored2:ed up because i thought the mentoring program was a safe space. :censored2:ing snake.

Saw the center manager and two supes in the same car watching me last friday when i was on my break at a gas station— I was starting to get really mad because i was like they’re has to be more than my supposed “attitude problem.” The shop stewards and I are still perplexed why it keeps being bought up. Thank god for those two stewards watching over me.
Should’ve taken an hour lunch right there.

OutAndAbout

How's you over allowed?
That usually puts you on the radar
I had a one bad week actually where i was over two hours for like a week. Actually there was a misunderstanding because of that lol. I was under the impression that padding miles could get you fired because a driver was recently fired for this. So i always began the route where the last air gets delivered—and that usually puts me in the back of the truck which deff messed me up. Then i told the steward why my productivity sucked and he cleared everything up. I was told later on that my numbers are back where it should be and get me off the hot seat.

I had a one bad week actually where i was over two hours for like a week. Actually there was a misunderstanding because of that lol. I was under the impression that padding miles could get you fired because a driver was recently fired for this. So i always began the route where the last air gets delivered—and that usually puts me in the back of the truck which deff messed me up. Then i told the steward why my productivity sucked and he cleared everything up. I was told later on that my numbers are back where it should be and get me off the hot seat.
That's why I was asking

@OutAndAbout

Time gaps in-between stops.
They have a lot of technology on us.
Just do your best to do your job the right one and don't be a dirty driver that's all I can tell you.

Many situations happen and anyone can have a bad day if you're consistently bad you're going to draw attention to yourself

Sixth Punch Sense

I think the contract allows laying off the bottom 10% when volume gets low.

However if you were scheduled to work that day and came in. Then you can demand your 8.

Alternatively when you show up to work go to the loops you like and ask if anyone wants a day off. If you want work you will find it

HavenoEDD

You have earned the right to a 40 hour work week..8 hours a day. You don’t owe management anything above a hard days work. You show up for work and if there’s no route you ask for your 8. They say no, call your steward and you’ll get work or get paid and go home