22.4 Question, Vets come help please and thank you

Addy1395

Okay so I've been driving for UPS for about a year like most of our 22.4s, and believe me we got trained pretty damn well but lets say a house has 3 pieces, do we scan all at once then dr (taught this) or scan each piece and dr them individually?
I did this yesterday out of curiosity and noticed my delivery count increased adjacent with each piece? Plz someone help!

Okay so I've been driving for UPS for about a year like most of our 22.4s, and believe me we got trained pretty damn well but lets say a house has 3 pieces, do we scan all at once then dr (taught this) or scan each piece and dr them individually?
I did this yesterday out of curiosity and noticed my delivery count increased adjacent with each piece? Plz someone help!
You scan all packages for one stop as one stop

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Everything is in one stop.
Residentials don’t need each piece with a delivery location.
Only time really you have separate release locations is if one package is signature other is not.
If they are home all you need to do is just get the signature and stop complete.
If not home ni1 signature package and select the deliver location for the non signature and leave the info notice.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Sorry to have to break the news to you but …. YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD

Addy1395

Everything is in one stop.
Residentials don’t need each piece with a delivery location.
Only time really you have separate release locations is if one package is signature other is not.
If they are home all you need to do is just get the signature and stop complete.
If not home ni1 signature package and select the deliver location for the non signature and leave the info notice.
I get all of that, just wanted to know if I should keep doing what I'm doing or scan individually for better time granted, thanks dude

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’d recommend putting as much info in with each scan (suit #’s , apt #’s , consignee names etc , over 70’s) that way you are leaving a trail so if anything happens like customer saying they didn’t receive package

Addy1395

I’d recommend putting as much info in with each scan (suit #’s , apt #’s , consignee names etc , over 70’s) that way you are leaving a trail so if anything happens like customer saying they didn’t receive package
Lmfao dude ur a troll, I :censored2:ing love it
All I wanted to know if I should scan individually or all at once man, relax its a Sunday