UPS MAN Dallas TX

I am currently a 22.3 full time driver and have been for 1 year. My center goes to 22.4 this August. According to management if they do not have enough to go 22.4 they can pull the bottom 10 or 15 full time drivers (mon-fri) drivers and make them 22.4. Is that correct can they do that? Can they require you to work 6 days a week? Also 22.4 top pay is way less then regular drivers.

542thruNthru

I am currently a 22.3 full time driver and have been for 1 year.
First, no you're not.

My center goes to 22.4 this August. According to management if they do not have enough to go 22.4 they can pull the bottom 10 or 15 full time drivers (mon-fri) drivers and make them 22.4. Is that correct can they do that? Can they require you to work 6 days a week? Also 22.4 top pay is way less then regular drivers.
Second, no they can not.

JustDeliverIt

I am currently a 22.3 full time driver and have been for 1 year. My center goes to 22.4 this August. According to management if they do not have enough to go 22.4 they can pull the bottom 10 or 15 full time drivers (mon-fri) drivers and make them 22.4. Is that correct can they do that? Can they require you to work 6 days a week? Also 22.4 top pay is way less then regular drivers.

They cannot downgrade you to a 22.4 if you are already a RPCD but they can force in the lowest seniority depending on your supplemental language. Each local was supposed to determine the set number of RPCD jobs in a building before hiring 22.4 drivers. Any new hire drivers will slot into 22.4 positions.