251 Action Slate Rocks

image.jpeg

There's no need to be a jerk!.......You always go down that path, it's not necessary,

And don't you watch basketball???

Take a damn break and watch a game, Kansas is playing U Conn
I'm not a big college basketball guy. I watch the final four that's it. I like nba and the playoffs especially.

I'm not tdu,....... But you used to be!
Nope never was. My TDU existed of reading the green newspapers that I would find laying around from time to time. I used to find some good resources in the early 90's from reading the teamster trouble maker. As the years went by I couldnt help figuring out that they only bashed the IBT. The IBT organized 40,000 members last year. You can pour think that they would acknowledge that.

Last edited:

anHOURover

Nope never was. My TDU existed of reading the green newspapers that I would find laying around from time to time. I used to find some good resources in the early 90's from reading the teamster trouble maker. As the years went by I could help figuring out that they only bashed the IBT. The IBT organized 40,000 members last year. You can pour think that they would acknowledge that.
Who the heck would sign a union card to be a teamster in the current state of our union. The only union where YOUR vote does not count. COCK A DOODLE DOOO

Can you prove that or are you just saying it doing the same thing you acuse him of doing?
Post his TDU application for membership.
There isn't one. I know several people in TDU. I talk to members all over the country. This is how I found it that there Were 170 total people at the convention.

Last edited: