251 local election is down to wire

Teamster for life

IMG_5344.JPG

LeadBelly

Banned
Do they at least feed you milk and cookies while you're in the quere??
No but I wouldn't take a warm cup of pee in a desert from these people. I actually like it. I don't get anymore alerts about anything that I did wrong. There was a time when I really liked this site. It would have made me mad. Now I'm indifferent to it. I can't wait till the election is over and my guys and girl wins. I'll hang around for a little and say I told you so. I'll probably thank Kenny for the outstanding life he has negotiated for me and all upsers. I'll probably ask who wants some leadbelly. Then I'm out. I'll take me ball and go home. Peace

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_1807.GIF
No but I wouldn't take a warm cup of pee in a desert from these people. I actually like it. I don't get anymore alerts about anything that I did wrong. There was a time when I really liked this site. It would have made me mad. Now I'm indifferent to it. I can't wait till the election is over and my guys and girl wins. I'll hang around for a little and say I told you so. I'll probably thank Kenny for the outstanding life he has negotiated for me and all upsers. I'll probably ask who wants some leadbelly. Then I'm out. I'll take me ball and go home. Peace

Brown Spider

Is there any chance that you'll take PantLoad with you?