251 Membership meeting FEBRUARY

You know me...
What were the exact numbers? I wasn't there today. Had to go to a funeral for a lifelong friend, unfortunately.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
taking my other thread down as soon as I get to a computer. cant figure out how to do it on this app.
Yea what the hell are you trying to prove with that other thread about the video. That's butch league what you did. You won. That's it. Why must you rub salt in the wound. I hope your slate doesn't fall on their face but if they do you will have egg on your face. They aren't going to change the world in three years. You and your guys remind me of a part time sup at ups. They are all going to change the world until the get into the real world.

stink219

It's sad when people can't let go that they lost an election. The world doesn't revolve around you JB. Move on. Collect your two pensions.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I would have let it go, but you just had to run your mouth! Why don't you eat dirt and run a meeting appropriately? You should have just shut your mouth but you can't. You have to either butt in or have an answer for everything. Fact is you tried to be slick and only report "parts" of the financial report. Then when JB had the floor and questioned it, 2 others (a BA and a despicable retiree) spoke out of order, then JB was aggressively told to get the hell out. The president never told the 2 instigators that they were out of order. So do what you do best, lie and hide your malfeasance. I can't wait to see the TDU story on this. Police reports, TDU, UA251 info? The proof will surface, boy.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

smells like godzilla

JB deliberately disrupted that meeting. All of his questions were answered in full. As they always are. I guess he doesn't like the truth. That the only people trying to drain the Local are his crew.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Teamster for life

The new slate answered questions fully and jb didn't like the answers . He comes there to disrupt meeting purposely and wants to cause trouble to make it look like its new slate causing trouble . Move on sore losers :rofl:

stink219

What were the exact numbers? I wasn't there today. Had to go to a funeral for a lifelong friend, unfortunately.
That was what started it off. Sideburns didn't read every line of the financials and he intentionally withheld pertinent information from members. That's when JB questioned the finances.
251, we can have an articulate convo on this, but Elvis just pizz'd me off.

There is little loyalty in today's society. If you can turn your back on your brother then how can anyone trust you.

stink219

JB deliberately disrupted that meeting. All of his questions were answered in full. As they always are. I guess he doesn't like the truth. That the only people trying to drain the Local are his crew.

Sent using BrownCafe App
No, the 3 others that were out of order disrupted the meeting. And I blame the Prez for not holding order. You are wrong Burns. You are wrong. Even your supporters are saying it.

buster401

Was there ever money put aside to have speakers come in and give steward classes? I thought it was a great idea to have the guest stay at a rented apt instead of putting them up for a month in a hotel. Gotta admit they are doing their best to save money. No?

Sent using BrownCafe App

smells like godzilla

No, the 3 others that were out of order disrupted the meeting. And I blame the Prez for not holding order. You are wrong Burns. You are wrong. Even your supporters are saying it.

Maybe the ten members and handful of nonmembers that caused the fracas will think JB is infallible..... But the vast majority of members that the new slate is winning over daily can see through the charade.

In the last 15+ years before this year, did this ever happen? There was always respect.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Was there ever money put aside to have speakers come in and give steward classes? I thought it was a great idea to have the guest stay at a rented apt instead of putting them up for a month in a hotel. Gotta admit they are doing their best to save money. No?

Sent using BrownCafe App
That isn't the issue. It was a good idea. Why hide it? What else are they hiding if they are lying to members? So the answer is to assault a dues paying member?

stink219

In the last 15+ years before this year, did this ever happen? There was always respect.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Your correct!! In the 20 I've been, never seen a member at a meeting get threatened like JB was.

buster401

I didn't see anyone assaulted or threatened. What about the old days when Matt and Matt would walk in and be bullied from the former slate? I guess that's ok

Sent using BrownCafe App