270 stops

ManInBrown

When I was a cover guy I'd usually be doing a split with four areas and 250 stops. But I was a runner gunner.

Now I do 100 or 110 stops, 30 pickups, and sometimes I bother to walk fast. They tried to up my stop count, again, a few weeks ago. I started coming in 200 over and getting 11 hour days and that's after calling in for help with my commercials.

Took me awhile to learn to play the game.
You friend’d up runner. Enjoy the harassment. You set a precedent by running in the first place.

Rack em

Made the Podium
ya they might send an on car out to watch him following their slow ass methods, then he'll really be in trouble. yawn.
Good thing the union doesn't recognize production numbers. As long as you follow the methods and give a fairs days work the company can't do a damn thing :)

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Maybe we can all work so slow and counterproductive that we can put ups out of business.!!!! That’s what all you binge posting badasses want . You should all start your own shipping company and hire only the slowest and unmotivated people. Hell yeah

Rack em

Made the Podium
Maybe we can all work so slow and counterproductive that we can put ups out of business.!!!! That’s what all you binge posting badasses want . You should all start your own shipping company and hire only the slowest and unmotivated people. Hell yeah
We don't work slow, we work SAFE.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Is this sarcasm? Lazy people run. Unmotivated people gun.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

How many accidents, injuries, and/or wrongful death suits, caused by the quest for productivity, do you think it would take to put UPS out of business? Working safely and honestly has worked out so far. There are plenty of ways that management could increase efficiency and improve the bottom line that don't require employees to work unsafely. But those require actual work and competence on management's part, it's easier to just blame employees and harass them into working faster.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Brisk not hurried...
Pvdcf5.gif