270 stops

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Low level punk? You called that post ignorant. But it's the truth. Why in the world would we pay you 40.40 an hour to do sweet work? You're delusional. If I'm paying a delivery person over 40 an hour, youre going to have to work for it. And if I'm so low level, how come I make more than 90% of people on this forum.

You're not paying anyone.

Maybe 90% of the people on this forum are pt.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Low level punk? You called that post ignorant. But it's the truth. Why in the world would we pay you 40.40 an hour to do sweet work? You're delusional. If I'm paying a delivery person over 40 an hour, youre going to have to work for it. And if I'm so low level, how come I make more than 90% of people on this forum.

We're not to 40 yet, unless the top rate in your area is higher than average. Talk to us again in 4 years, when inflation will likely make $40/hr worth what $37 is now. Which is worth what $29 was 15 years ago. You're upset because our raises have just barely kept up with inflation, and you expect us to work harder for the exact same buying power? You must be corporate finance.

Dr.Brownz

Honestly I could never understand the company giving out all if those dead days. They are still paying a lot of money for out benefits package.

It doesn't come up on the magic reports from what I've gathered. No one see's it, no one does anything. Just like the trick where centers use air drivers or other part time workers to deliver ground because it won't show up on the cars on road report or whatever if they code it a certain way.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
We're not to 40 yet, unless the top rate in your area is higher than average. Talk to us again in 4 years, when inflation will likely make $40/hr worth what $37 is now. Which is worth what $29 was 15 years ago. You're upset because our raises have just barely kept up with inflation, and you expect us to work harder for the exact same buying power? You must be corporate finance.
Not hardly..

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
And, what is it you actually do again?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
There's that "we" stuff again. "We" pay you so much an hour. You don't generate one red cent of income for this company. Don't say you do because you know you don't.

OKLABob

Are you being serious? You do not pay anybody all of you supervisors are the same all cocky and don’t know a thing about being on the road. You enjoy paying for that insurance and being disposed of at anytime like a piece of trash. You stay in your AC office and sip on your coffee and flirt with center manager and let the MEN do the real work.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer

In actuality, we pay you guys 77 dollars an hour if you include the money the company pays you with your benefits. So anyone that says you guys are wayyyyy overpaid. Just saying.

Future

Victory Ride
Who is “we pay you”? ... You don’t pay anyone ...You are just a disposable employee.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
We had tons of peak routes in yesterday. Stuff that’s never in before thanksgiving in the past. Got a feeling it’s gonna be a bad peak.
Same here, but some of that is stuff that was stuck in Houston with the flooding.

They’re sending anyone that can fog a mirror with their breath to Integrad here. Still doesn’t feel like it’s going to be enough come peak season.