270 stops

Zowert

Look on the bright side, if you’re top rate that’s a $600 day (assuming you put in 13 hours, at $38.75/hr). It’s a lot of stops but gotttdayum you’re hauling in the cash.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
In actuality, we pay you guys 77 dollars an hour if you include the money the company pays you with your benefits. So anyone that says you guys are wayyyyy overpaid. Just saying.

Naw, we're worth it. Guess what happens when the employees make less money. They have less to spend, and the market shrinks.

Plus, ups pays the pension fund for our pensions, not us. We may eventually see a benefit from that, but It's not like we're making that money. And we only benefit from the health plan by going to the doctor. I guarantee you most of us don't see $1600 a month in benefit from that. I tell you what, pay all that money directly to me and I'll be out of your hair in, like two years, max.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Low level punk? You called that post ignorant. But it's the truth. Why in the world would we pay you 40.40 an hour to do sweet work? You're delusional. If I'm paying a delivery person over 40 an hour, youre going to have to work for it. And if I'm so low level, how come I make more than 90% of people on this forum.
I Make in a month what you make in a year.
I am retired and collect more in Pension and Social Security checks than you make in a year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Naw, we're worth it. Guess what happens when the employees make less money. They have less to spend, and the market shrinks.

Plus, ups pays the pension fund for our pensions, not us. We may eventually see a benefit from that, but It's not like we're making that money. And we only benefit from the health plan by going to the doctor. I guarantee you most of us don't see $1600 a month in benefit from that. I tell you what, pay all that money directly to me and I'll be out of your hair in, like two years, max.
It’s also no where near $77 an hour.

We do not get paid $40 an hour in benefits lol

542thruNthru

But you remember everyone

I have no idea what you're talking about...

tenor-24.gif

Doso_24

I've done 240 - 250 mostly residential stops close to 400 pieces truck bricked and the computer claim it's an 8-hour dispatch.
My training route exactly the same plus 8 pickups at 6pm and it hasn’t been any easier with having a brand new loader everyday .

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Same here, but some of that is stuff that was stuck in Houston with the flooding.

They’re sending anyone that can fog a mirror with their breath to Integrad here. Still doesn’t feel like it’s going to be enough come peak season.
And what I saw this week shows that they are also pushing anybody through who can fog a mirror with their breath.

Look, I Despise Integrad but I also am not comfortable with the bar being lowered with nothing else to make up for it before people hit the real roadways. I've already heard enough stories of people getting hit in their qualifying period these past few months, we have a ton of damaged vehicles. The seasonal help, trusted to drive around rental vehicles, is going to be worse.

And Fedex, Amazon, every single app company are in the same boat. Their business models allows them to cover up accidents to an extent by pigeonholing the information down to their subcontractors.

Last edited:

KoennenTiger

And what I saw this week shows that they are also pushing anybody through who can fog a mirror with their breath.

Look, I Despise Integrad but I also am not comfortable with the bar being lowered with nothing else to make up for it before people hit the real roadways. I've already heard enough stories of people getting hit in their qualifying period these past few months, we have a ton of damaged vehicles. The seasonal help, trusted to drive around rental vehicles, is going to be worse.

And Fedex, Amazon, every single app company are in the same boat. Their business models allows them to cover up accidents to an extent by pigeonholing the information down to their subcontractors.

They ain't doing that here, yet. Instead they just can't hire anyone.