2nd day. 156 stops. 10 hrs

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
How many stops will you do at peak? Curious
Depends on who's Cheerios I piisss in any particular morning. If I behave myself, I will most likely have a 55-70 stops with 350-500 miles.

If my tourettes kick in and I do not behave, I will have a junk route made up of 350 stops from every route in our building.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Depends on who's Cheerios I piisss in any particular morning. If I behave myself, I will most likely have a 55-70 stops with 350-500 miles.

If my tourettes kick in and I do not behave, I will have a junk route made up of 350 stops from every route in our building.

So, you are going to try to be a good boy?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So, you are going to try to be a good boy?

Cos, I ALWAYS try. It's the end result where I usually falter.

This message brought to you by the fine folks of Home Depot, Walmart, The citizens of Arizona, Wyoming, Nevada, and Massachusetts, and by the letter friend & U!

Jondlc

I normally do between 192 to 220 stops and finish (get back in the building) around 6:30 to 7pm. Last tuesday I was given 263 stops and had to get help twice so that i could make 8pm because the load was horrendous and so was my helper who showed up an hour later then the meet up time.

walk it off

Is that good or bad? Hilly area, had to type most addresses into phone until I got to a street with multiple stops. All residential. Body feels like I got ran over..
And you thought "just driving around all day" was it? Sorry to break the news but let us know when you have 225-230 and a week left in peak. You aint seen nothin' yet