3 Day Ride & ORSA

browned out

Has anyone had a 3 day ride with the sup using the tablet? It is called ORSA On-Road Supervisor Assistant. An upgraded harassment tool is what it really is.

If you did and you signed it; you have a right to a hard copy of the entire report/observation, etc.

It would be useful to post the hard copy.

The Local should also have a copy.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it’s just an ORION tablet + the ODSe app + observation forms shoved into a new tablet

useful for sups but nothing earth shattering unless they’ve had literally no interaction with you for the last 7 years

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It's about time they caught on to you slackers.
I guess it's better then a whistle and a stop watch like the old days, I guess they got exhausted blowing the whistle all day and a tablet seemed less laborious to use. Didn't they use the old foot in the ass as well?

rod

Retired 22 years
I guess it's better then a whistle and a stop watch like the old days, I guess they got exhausted blowing the whistle all day and a tablet seemed less laborious to use. Didn't they use the old foot in the ass as well?
They liked to step on your heals as you walked to try to get you to walk faster. Those old time study clipboards with the 3 stopwatches mounted on them were pretty high tech. No whistles as far as I know.

Saca La

What is it?
When I get trained on a route, my sup likes to use his tablet to help me do the route. When we have lunch he shows me how many stops everyone has and what not. Pretty neat. But bad on the wrong hands.

Yolo

We have 2 sups for 60 drivers. They are too busy to harass me. I don't give them any :censored2:. They don't give me any :censored2:. Works out nicely.

Karma...

Has anyone had a 3 day ride with the sup using the tablet? It is called ORSA On-Road Supervisor Assistant. An upgraded harassment tool is what it really is.

If you did and you signed it; you have a right to a hard copy of the entire report/observation, etc.

It's about time they caught on to you slackers.

We have 2 sups for 60 drivers. They are too busy to harass me. I don't give them any :censored2:. They don't give me any :censored2:. Works out nicely.

Karma...

the on-roads dont have time and dont want to waste time with the people that are doing the job.....its the slackers those who are sub-standard that get their focus.......and rightly so....you cash the check for doing your job....otherwise ask your steward or ba to get a job with another teamster company.....

542thruNthru

the on-roads dont have time and dont want to waste time with the people that are doing the job.....its the slackers those who are sub-standard that get their focus.......and rightly so....you cash the check for doing your job....otherwise ask your steward or ba to get a job with another teamster company.....

What?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Has anyone had a 3 day ride with the sup using the tablet? It is called ORSA On-Road Supervisor Assistant.

Welcome to 2016-17 ?

Can you provide a link.... to that contractual language ?

Did you request it ?

How about.... if you provide a copy ?

Are you the expert ?

Unless it pertained to a specific case.... why would they ?

Total package

We can rebuild him
Had one ride with me 4 days this year. He sat there and barely said :censored2: the whole time. They said they were trying to fix the route and the only thing that has changed is the stops went up