3 Day Select Scam

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
Can anyone tell me what the purpose of three day select actually is besides the price tag? By the time my package is here will be weds. I was hoping at least they would send it to the center by Monday or Tuesday and I could take it home with me, but as of now its still sitting in Dallas... By the time of its scheduled delivery date it will be 7 days. It makes no sense. Had I known that I would have gone ground and saved myself like 30 bucks

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Can anyone tell me what the purpose of three day select actually is besides the price tag? By the time my package is here will be weds. I was hoping at least they would send it to the center by Monday or Tuesday and I could take it home with me, but as of now its still sitting in Dallas... By the time of its scheduled delivery date it will be 7 days. It makes no sense. Had I known that I would have gone ground and saved myself like 30 bucks
240BCCA2-0323-4161-A548-B436CC547B98.gif

tadpole

What’s the scam? 3 business days is faster than ground in a lot of cases. For instance, coast to coast.

Sounds like your shipment was delayed for some reason. Bummer, man! But if it was due to a ups error, get your guaranteed service refund.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
What’s the scam? 3 business days is faster than ground in a lot of cases. For instance, coast to coast.

Sounds like your shipment was delayed for some reason. Bummer, man! But if it was due to a ups error, get your guaranteed service refund.
I guess I didn't mean scam, but in my case 3 days most definitely wasn't 3 days. It was 6 or 7. From what I read its only faster if you live outside the zone that would take longer with ground. Then they will fly it air but it isn't always.