3 Regions, 20 Districts

island1fox

Does anyone know how many of the District Managers took a demotion ? How many under 55 left the company ? Where did the Washington District Manager (A. M.) end up ?

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
I read all 25 pages of this old thread! 10 were just a Driver/Sales Rep insult fest but the rest was interesting. 4 years later how do you view the restructuring now?

Sent using BrownCafe App

bumped

I read all 25 pages of this old thread! 10 were just a Driver/Sales Rep insult fest but the rest was interesting. 4 years later how do you view the restructuring now?

Sent using BrownCafe App

The restructuring doesn't matter too much for me. The once in a blue moon I need HR sucks though. I stand in the PCM and hear about districts, divisions, and etc. mentioned. I have no idea who is in what. They show us accidents from 3 states away. The info goes in 1 ear and out the other. All I care about is what happened in my center.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
Actually, there is much more to the story, and if done right this new structure changes that.

The conversation today does NOT go as you have outlined, but it is still not an optimal discussion.

Today's discussion is:
What does this do to Stops per Car?
What does this do to NDPPH?
What does this do to SPORH?
What does this do to Ov/Un

Again, if done right in the future the questions are:
What does this do to Service?
What does this do to P and L?

This is what Myron said. This is the right thing.

Will we pull it off? I don't know.

P-Man
Fail.

Necropostophiliac

Sent using BrownCafe App
necrodownload_zpseb068d1b.jpg

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
Necro-posting is natural and anyone who disagrees is a racist bigot hate mongering fascist who hates kittens and America!

Sent using BrownCafe App