30 day probationary period almost ending, questions.

21Savage

You're fine dude. It's not that serious. Just keep doing your best and they'll keep you. I never worried about coming in under allowed while I was qualifying. And definitely didn't worry about a streak of it. Just work hard, show you're a team player, don't get in an accident and you're straight.

clean hairy

Wouldn't expect anything less from you!

I drove 10 miles, answered the phone 50 times, processed 10 drop off appointments, scheduled 20 tax prep appointments, answered 10 emails, issued one replacement Emerald Card, ate my lunch at my desk, drove 10 miles back home.
And was given a partridge in a pear tree?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
All in all it’s up to your center manager if you stay behind the wheel or not.

We had a guy here not scratch once. He did a ride along with him during his last week of qualifying and liked the way he worked. So he gave him the full time position. Even though he didn’t scratch.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All in all it’s up to your center manager if you stay behind the wheel or not.

We had a guy here not scratch once. He did a ride along with him during his last week of qualifying and liked the way he worked. So he gave him the full time position. Even though he didn’t scratch.

it was probably the handy on the way back to the building that sealed the deal

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I Googled Teamsters Local 177 and it said Hillside NJ.
I was also in Local 177 (Meadowlands) on night sort years before. I left and came back to 804 (Manhattan South) as a driver.

177 is North and most of Mid-Jersey. 804 is New York City, Long Island, and north through Westchester County (up to Yorktown).

Perhaps the OP is an upstate native. But 177 only covers New Jersey centers; Secaucus being the biggest.