30 days

Thebrownblob

That's
😂😂😂 it was a joke guys. Ive already heard from plenty people not to go into management. Plus I love driving
1651441327531.gif

NotFedEx

You will definitely see the dark side of human beings doing this job.
So far everything has been good on this side. All the other drivers are friendly, management hasn't been too bad. Maybe the worst that's happened was them calling me in on my day off because another driver seen how his truck was loaded and decided to leave

Thebrownblob

Is it true tho about not becoming rpcd? I was told I would have to wait for one to retire or go into feeder. I know it will take awhile because there's plenty of 22.4s ahead of me
Depends on your location, no one has been 22.4 more than 18 months at My building, yet.

PT Car Washer

I guess my center takes more time. I know drivers that's been there for 2 years and are still 22.4 but other drivers told me I'll be a 22.4 ffor about a year
A lot depends on how many drivers either retire or move into Feeders. Could be a year or 5 years. After next contract is settled I believe there will be a lot of retirements.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Believe me I use to have one come to her door naked every time I went there
I used to deliver to some section 8 apartments total sheet hole these 2 old prostitutes lived in one
One was always sitting on the couch in a robe with nothing under she flash that ol hairy monkey at me and say son you ain’t never had no pusillanimous like this one
I’d say you prolly right miss elva and we ain’t gonna try it out today lmao she’d always tell me I couldn’t afford it anyway

NotFedEx

A lot depends on how many drivers either retire or move into Feeders. Could be a year or 5 years. After next contract is settled I believe there will be a lot of retirements.
So there opening a new hub and transferring alot of drivers there. Will this speed up the process for me?

Sixth Punch Sense

This is what is basically going on in my facility. 20% of the drivers are near retirement or already hit the age/years worked but for some reason keep working. Thought is they are waiting on the new contract for pension buy outs.

Crazy thing is the guy at the 35% range is only 8 years in.

Sixth Punch Sense

So there opening a new hub and transferring alot of drivers there. Will this speed up the process for me?
You'll be a 22.4 till at least the new contract. The pay difference isn't obscene until the third year and besides the OT protection the job is the same.

We have multiple RPCD's working 6 days a week because the volume on Saturdays keeps expanding. Meanwhile 22.4's work 5 days a week.

NotFedEx

You'll be a 22.4 till at least the new contract. The pay difference isn't obscene until the third year and besides the OT protection the job is the same.

We have multiple RPCD's working 6 days a week because the volume on Saturdays keeps expanding. Meanwhile 22.4's work 5 days a week.
I only see 22.4s working on saturdays at my hub. No rpcd ever wants to come in lol. I don't blame them