30 years of service...big whup.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I’m about ready to put this bad boy back into heavy rotation on Brown Cafe....

View attachment 218347
4B33D609-1220-4916-824A-D907F370C685.gif

born2Bwild

I received a plaque for 25 years of service recently but also there a gift option available to me so I ordered a telescope valued just over 100 bucks.
So checkout upsers website there is something for you to choose from

ManInBrown

After 30 you can just put it in cruise control with the knowledge you have the option of retiring whenever you feel like it ( if your center has 30 and out that is).
Yup. Those are the employees you would have to imagine management is most worried about. Basically out there knowing they could drive the truck back to the building mid day and walk to out to their car and go home. Many many endless possibilities.

Indecisi0n

My wife just handed me my 30 years of service certificate. I am so happy to know our beloved company has spared no expense in showing appreciation to a valued employee. The postage alone must have set them back a couple of bucks. It gives me the warm fuzzies to know that our dear leader in Atlanta enjoys huge bonuses while I get a piece of paper worth five cents.
30 years of service, wow. That must make you like what, 75? :)

upsgrunt

My managers are aware of the fact that my retirement papers are sitting "approved" on the union's desk with an undeclared final work date, and have been somewhat civil in how I've been dispatched lately. It is a great feeling knowing that they know I have a quick out if they push the wrong buttons.
Of course Friday, they must have forgot, cause they boned me hard.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They switched processes, recognition is now done by U.S. mail and discipline/warning letters/susp./terms are done at PCMs.
that's embarrassing to say the least and I guess management has been told to stop patting us on the back(good job) the culture is being wiped away.