30 years of service.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
As cheap as those are I'm supervised they still give them out.
I’ve seen them in the trash cans out by the fuel pumps mixed in with piss pottles, empty rockstar cans, empty chew cans and lots of lists of drivers delivery stops for the day( whatever the pkg guys call them) I think in a nutshell what’s in that garbage can pretty much sums up a typical drivers lifetime with this company...

542thruNthru

I’ve seen them in the trash cans out by the fuel pumps mixed in with piss pottles, empty rockstar cans, empty chew cans and lots of lists of drivers delivery stops for the day( whatever the pkg guys call them) I think in a nutshell what’s in that garbage can pretty much sums up a typical drivers lifetime with this company...

You ever been on road with out a piss pottle it's the worst.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You ever been on road with out a piss pottle it's the worst.
True but I would dump it out before I got back....not leave them in the truck, or piled up in the garbage can.... I remember being in the back of the truck and not being able to hold it any longer and pissing in a bottle or dr bag.... let’s face it, we all are going to have :censored2:ed up bladder and Urinary problems because of this job...

Faceplanted

Should have thrown it in your pickup volume and see how many times you could make it go in a circle from your truck to the twi sort to the preload and back to the center....
Iv gotten the same one 4 times doing this same thing. Every month I was getting to shake hands with the center manager. Idiots.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have mine..somewhere.. I think it was given to me by another driver as my loader needed help and i started early.
When i retired i didnt show up for bull crap food and flowers.that was enough for me.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Personally, I find it very disrespectful. I'm not looking for pomp and circumstance but still it's nice to even be recognized a little.
Too many people have too much hate for a company that has given most, if not all, a very good life. Something I will never understand, especially when you make the choice to come in every day. No one puts a gun to your head to be here. If you're really that unhappy then GTFO.

Days

Personally, I find it very disrespectful. I'm not looking for pomp and circumstance but still it's nice to even be recognized a little.
Too many people have too much hate for a company that has given most, if not all, a very good life. Something I will never understand, especially when you make the choice to come in every day. No one puts a gun to your head to be here. If you're really that unhappy then GTFO.

Haha

Omg, this sums up UPS sometimes

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
while I mostly agree with what you say...I always was proud to have a job many women could never have..you do get to a point where, you have put too much in to just walk away. I was no more disrespectful to them than they were to me. I told them I wouldnt be there, they didnt believe me. And I gtfo as soon as I could. No I didnt expect a parade, but years of service awards and safety awards, Yeah I think they could do better. It is our milestone, It was important for some notoriety.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We used to care about those awards. Until they got cheapened and became almost meaningless.
yes, but its all we got to mark how some of us spent more than half our lives... called an achievement. ..whatever you want to call it. Yes we made great money,,,but OMG just a trinket to show appreciation was fine.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
images
Nope!