32bj

Sorry, just looked it up quick. You guys get full benefits and a pension. Pretty sweet gig. Always thought it was a dead end job, you know, like package delivery
Plus tips. Last week while delivering downtown I saw a guy tip $20 just for bringing his car around and loading their luggage. Took him less then 5 minutes. I know because I was waiting for the Loading Zone spot.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
There was no door man in Jerry's building, he always had to buzz George and Elaine in from the intercom.
He covered for the doorman at Elaine’s bosses building. Classic episode. The couch gets stolen from the lobby. Then they replace it with one that “Poppie” peed on. Also Kramer and Mr. Costanza have the idea for the “bro”.

Reason was ..... Make you work your ass off thinking you’re gonna get a full time job. They do it to a lot of guys in the Manhasset Long Island warehouse. Once was enough for me. Still know guys there they keep doing it to. Sucks.

Reason was ..... Make you work your ass off thinking you’re gonna get a full time job. They do it to a lot of guys in the Manhasset Long Island warehouse. Once was enough for me. Still know guys there they keep doing it to. Sucks.