UAW strike!

rod

Retired 22 years
image.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I think it was about $1500 difference for me. 4 wheel is nice but I seldom needed that extra traction.
A 2 wheel drive truck (especially rear wheel drive) is totally worthless on snow and ice. No good for ice fishing for sure.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Well I bought a new one for $43,000. Not fancy but does what is needed. Personally- I don't give two turds about how others spend their money. It's their choice. A lot of concern around here with what others do. You know what I'm saying? Smell what I'm cooking? Get my drift? Lol.
What did you pick up for 43k, if you don't mind me asking?

HarryWarden

Great news. $28 hour starting pay, over $40 an hour top pay, and top rate reduced from 8 years to 3 years

According to the companies this strike cost them billions of dollars, what a waste. And for all the people on here and elsewhere licking the corporate boot and whining how this will increase the vehicle costs, according to the company it “would increase labor costs by roughly $850 to $900 per vehicle produced.”

Imagine going against middle class blue collar workers because the vehicle will cost maybe $1000 more

Great win for the union

Great news. $28 hour starting pay, over $40 an hour top pay, and top rate reduced from 8 years to 3 years

According to the companies this strike cost them billions of dollars, what a waste. And for all the people on here and elsewhere licking the corporate boot and whining how this will increase the vehicle costs, according to the company it “would increase labor costs by roughly $850 to $900 per vehicle produced.”

Imagine going against middle class blue collar workers because the vehicle will cost maybe $1000 more

Great win for the union
Everything comes with a price tag price my friend