340 methods

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
That's exactly what they are doing on each driver. 3 day "lock in rides". And sup has stated that every driver in center will scratch everyday or will get disciplined.
and you REALLY believe that and are AFRAID????
man o man i wish someone would try that in MY center lol,we'd BURY them in grievances
pineapple-express-laughing_zpsadfdd464 (1).gif

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Run scratch and the annual ride is a day off for the Supe.
My annual OJS is also a day off for my sup, because I give him/her 2 choices; we can stay out until 9:30 if he/she wants to be a hardass about methods and ORION compliance, or they can be reasonable and we can enjoy a nice scenic tour of Oregon's wine country and some pleasant conversation and maybe get done by 7:00 or so. Plus if its a female supervisor I know which porta-potties out in my rural area are icky and full of spiders and which ones aren't. They always choose option "B".

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We had a driver finally reach PEER 80 and retire after spending almost 4 years on a "working termination" due to so-called "methods infractions." The company could never prove anything and spent years and countless hours of effort in grievance meetings in a futile attempt to fire the guy. On his retirement day they actually bought him a cake. Comical.

OPTION3

We had a driver finally reach PEER 80 and retire after spending almost 4 years on a "working termination" due to so-called "methods infractions." The company could never prove anything and spent years and countless hours of effort in grievance meetings in a futile attempt to fire the guy. On his retirement day they actually bought him a cake. Comical.
Not to mention endless hours of frustration and impotent rage to his management team....awesome!