4 long years of preload - ft driver

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
After 4 long years of being broke and being married to boxes I’ve become a full time driver I’ve accomplished a life goal and I’m thankful to be such a badass
F8734A37-8708-482C-99DD-D10B7BD357EF.gif

542thruNthru

After 4 long years of being broke and being married to boxes I’ve become a full time driver I’ve accomplished a life goal and I’m thankful to be such a badass

Congratulations! Be thankful it wasn't 10 years in preload like where I am. Be smart and think towards the future. Start or bump up your 401k right away so you don't miss the money.

Listen to older drivers and don't think you know better then them. Get a contract book right away and read just a little everyday. You're a new FT driver. They are going to try and take advantage of you.

Good luck and don't be a stranger.

ManInBrown

Congrats. Take as many dead days as you can the first four years. Not worth beating your body up for anything less than top rate.

trickpony1

Take as many dead days as you can the first four years.

OP needs to find out how many straight time hours he needs to work to earn a pension year credit.

If he just qualified he may be subject to being laid off frequently due to volume fluctuations.

I know a pkg car driver that didn't mind not working every Monday when her route got split up. She changed her tune when I brought it to her attention that 52 Mondays times 8 hours equals 416 pension credit hours she was losing.

E

el blanco

(After 4 long years) X three, in my case

guess that makes me a Super badass

I also had a fulltime job during the day ending at 1900 hours

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
OP needs to find out how many straight time hours he needs to work to earn a pension year credit.

If he just qualified he may be subject to being laid off frequently due to volume fluctuations.

I know a pkg car driver that didn't mind not working every Monday when her route got split up. She changed her tune when I brought it to her attention that 52 Mondays times 8 hours equals 416 pension credit hours she was losing.
One punch a week here for the pension credit. Even I can handle that.

john chesney

I got respect you did it the old fashion way put in your time and earned it. You don’t become an official badass until you put 30 more in as a driver. I’m in the official badass club lol

john chesney

I’m just joking here but now comes the 30 years of hell then the kids cost you a fortune and the wife divorces you and takes half and your back to broke again