40%?? Really

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Why are you constantly concerned about this? How many times are you going to bring this up.

We get it. You hate Biden.
You tell me?
I'm constantly concerned about it because I love America and Biden has already done horrible things to America in 1 year. Are you supporting this idiot?

quad decade guy

Scott Rasmussen: True woke percentage....maybe 10%. Yellow dog Democrats.....20-30%.....then there is the middle......then the other way......

So, a 40% is about right.......hardly a mandate. Biden is already being compared in the top 3 in worst American presidents.....one associated with the civil war....the other the Great Depression.

Remember: Biden tried 3 times to become president. There is a reason......Harris couldn't even convince woke communist's in the primary....There is a reason.....

Now you know why.

rickyb

Scott Rasmussen: True woke percentage....maybe 10%. Yellow dog Democrats.....20-30%.....then there is the middle......then the other way......

So, a 40% is about right.......hardly a mandate. Biden is already being compared in the top 3 in worst American presidents.....one associated with the civil war....the other the Great Depression.

Remember: Biden tried 3 times to become president. There is a reason......Harris couldn't even convince woke communist's in the primary....There is a reason.....

Now you know why.
harris is not a commie shes corrupt

BlackFriday

Skamala chased her own tail off.
It's interesting how adaptable humans are. Just imagine if Biden and Skamala were not in office. Then we wake up one day and there they are! EVERYONE in America would have a full blown panic attack because nobody would be able to mentally rationalize this event.
Just think about the track history of the current top two. Between them they HAVE TO have the absolute worst track record/history of anyone holding public office.
This is beyond weird.

bacha29

Good questions to raise with all surveys;
Who paid for this?
What were their goals?
Who were the group(s) selected to receive this survey ?
How bias was this survey ?
Was rickyb consulted prior to releasing the results ?
40% presidential approval rating. That's about all anyone ever had. If it were not for the current inflationary environment he might have gained point or two. Then again it's a SUPPLY and DEMAND economy. Inflation occurs when DEMAND outstrips supply. A recession and deflation occurs when the supply greatly exceeds demand and job losses start happening. Now that the Federal Reserve is jumping in credit is going to get a lot more expensive.

vantexan

40% presidential approval rating. That's about all anyone ever had. If it were not for the current inflationary environment he might have gained point or two. Then again it's a SUPPLY and DEMAND economy. Inflation occurs when DEMAND outstrips supply. A recession and deflation occurs when the supply greatly exceeds demand and job losses start happening. Now that the Federal Reserve is jumping in credit is going to get a lot more expensive.
Inflation is the result of too much money in the system. Prices go up because the money is worth less because there's too much of it. Prices are exacerbated by limiting supply of commodities. Less oil in the system further drives up prices at the pump. Bringing in oil from overseas instead of producing locally to make up the shortfall further raises prices. Solution? Much higher interest rates will draw money out of the system. The Fed has to stop printing money and greatly increase interest rates. And domestic oil production must increase. Our current situation is strictly a result of too much money printing and not enough domestic oil production. And yes, our domestic oil producers aren't going to invest huge amounts of money to get at new oil deposits in an environment where the government is hostile to them. Blaming oil companies for the current prices is ridiculous and is typical of liberals who pass the blame onto everyone else but themselves for their own policies.

BlackFriday

Inflation is the result of too much money in the system. Prices go up because the money is worth less because there's too much of it. Prices are exacerbated by limiting supply of commodities. Less oil in the system further drives up prices at the pump. Bringing in oil from overseas instead of producing locally to make up the shortfall further raises prices. Solution? Much higher interest rates will draw money out of the system. The Fed has to stop printing money and greatly increase interest rates. And domestic oil production must increase. Our current situation is strictly a result of too much money printing and not enough domestic oil production. And yes, our domestic oil producers aren't going to invest huge amounts of money to get at new oil deposits in an environment where the government is hostile to them. Blaming oil companies for the current prices is ridiculous and is typical of liberals who pass the blame onto everyone else but themselves for their own policies.
I can't say what you replied with is wrong but I'll add a fool proof way to get out of the crap economy Biden is intentionally creating. First step would be to get rid of that IDIOT. That won't happen so neither will an impending recession. The key I'm referring to is consumer confidence. Consumer confidence increases consumer spending and the whole economy fixes itself JUST LIKE what happened when trump got elected. Every American became much better off in a matter of months because America was confident that the economy was going to be stable. That IDIOT Biden cheats his way in and he starts doing what his dream is. Destroy America. He hates America just like every liberal does.