40%?? Really

BigGuy2732

I was a TRUMP loyalist but if you asked me if I approved during his reign, I would say that I disapproved. Maybe not until the last year of his presidency did I approve. He just kept hitting home runs for Israel and it was too much for me. Wish people were as partisan as I was!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
shes no lefty
She does have a history of making, what some may call, conservative moves while she was AG in CA. I think it was back when she considered herself, "Indian", for election purposes. Im her heart she's a total bleeder. A sack jumper who slept her way to where she is.
As usual, you are backing the enemy. Good for you tough guy.

vantexan

I can't say what you replied with is wrong but I'll add a fool proof way to get out of the crap economy Biden is intentionally creating. First step would be to get rid of that IDIOT. That won't happen so neither will an impending recession. The key I'm referring to is consumer confidence. Consumer confidence increases consumer spending and the whole economy fixes itself JUST LIKE what happened when trump got elected. Every American became much better off in a matter of months because America was confident that the economy was going to be stable. That IDIOT Biden cheats his way in and he starts doing what his dream is. Destroy America. He hates America just like every liberal does.
Consumer confidence unfortunately won't fix inflation. High interest rates means more money is being spent on interest and less on consumer spending. Less consumer spending means lower prices to attract purchasing. That and increasing oil production will bring prices down. Unfortunately due to government debt high interest rates also means the cost of servicing that debt increases exponentially. So much so that government will have to curtail spending to the point it's going to cause a lot of pain. Liberals with their Modern Monetary Theory thought that they could spend us into prosperity and debt doesn't matter. They're finding out differently now. The Fed is trying to walk a fine line in hopes they can find a way out but a quarter of one percent won't do anything. They know we're screwed but don't want to be responsible for crashing everything. But if they don't we'll have hyperinflation eventually. And now throw Putin and the very real threat of food shortages into the mix. I see Democrats here who are in denial about everything but they've got to know continued high gas prices and ever higher food prices are going to kill their chances in November. I see a religious conversion of Democrats co-opting Republican positions before the elections. I hope the voters don't fall for it. And that's assuming that everything doesn't crash before then.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Consumer confidence unfortunately won't fix inflation. High interest rates means more money is being spent on interest and less on consumer spending. Less consumer spending means lower prices to attract purchasing. That and increasing oil production will bring prices down. Unfortunately due to government debt high interest rates also means the cost of servicing that debt increases exponentially. So much so that government will have to curtail spending to the point it's going to cause a lot of pain. Liberals with their Modern Monetary Theory thought that they could spend us into prosperity and debt doesn't matter. They're finding out differently now. The Fed is trying to walk a fine line in hopes they can find a way out but a quarter of one percent won't do anything. They know we're screwed but don't want to be responsible for crashing everything. But if they don't we'll have hyperinflation eventually. And now throw Putin and the very real threat of food shortages into the mix. I see Democrats here who are in denial about everything but they've got to know continued high gas prices and ever higher food prices is going to kill their chances in November. I see a religious conversion of Democrats co-opting Republican positions before the elections. I hope the voters don't fall for it. And that's assuming that everything doesn't crash before then.
Those rats need to be eliminated

vantexan

Those rats need to be eliminated
We're stuck with half the population wanting government to pay for everything so that life is always easy. A solid economy allows for some assistance but paying everyone's way on things like college debt and healthcare for all is going to increase taxes to the point people will exist to work for the government. Except those libs who think they're elite and can have high taxes and still be wealthy. The rest of us can live paycheck to paycheck and like it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We're stuck with half the population wanting government to pay for everything so that life is always easy. A solid economy allows for some assistance but paying everyone's way on things like college debt and healthcare for all is going to increase taxes to the point people will exist to work for the government. Except those libs who think they're elite and can have high taxes and still be wealthy. The rest of us can live paycheck to paycheck and like it.
It’s going to implode soon

rickyb

Consumer confidence unfortunately won't fix inflation. High interest rates means more money is being spent on interest and less on consumer spending. Less consumer spending means lower prices to attract purchasing. That and increasing oil production will bring prices down. Unfortunately due to government debt high interest rates also means the cost of servicing that debt increases exponentially. So much so that government will have to curtail spending to the point it's going to cause a lot of pain. Liberals with their Modern Monetary Theory thought that they could spend us into prosperity and debt doesn't matter. They're finding out differently now. The Fed is trying to walk a fine line in hopes they can find a way out but a quarter of one percent won't do anything. They know we're screwed but don't want to be responsible for crashing everything. But if they don't we'll have hyperinflation eventually. And now throw Putin and the very real threat of food shortages into the mix. I see Democrats here who are in denial about everything but they've got to know continued high gas prices and ever higher food prices are going to kill their chances in November. I see a religious conversion of Democrats co-opting Republican positions before the elections. I hope the voters don't fall for it. And that's assuming that everything doesn't crash before then.
trump practiced MMT but it was for the rich. liberals who are corrupt did the same

vantexan

how much did trump print post covid? 6 trillion?
Trump didn't print anything. The Fed did. And Trump wasn't there post covid. At the start of covid. The Fed had been printing since 2008 but went into overdrive in 2020 with the stimulus bills which both Trump and Biden signed.

BigGuy2732

Leftists be like. Trump bad. Rightists be like. Let’s go Brandon. And I’m over here like: they’ve been kicked out of 100 countries do you really think

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
trump practiced MMT but it was for the rich. liberals who are corrupt did the same
Trump was the best potus in my lifetime. Hands down, no question. It's the emotion driven liberals that say "never trump" and "only democrat". Closed minds that are part of the 40 just like you would be if you lived in a free country.

rickyb

Trump was the best potus in my lifetime. Hands down, no question. It's the emotion driven liberals that say "never trump" and "only democrat". Closed minds that are part of the 40 just like you would be if you lived in a free country.
Every prez in a row has been garbage starting w reagan if not sooner