40%?? Really

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
If we are to assume the numbers are correct Biden has a 40+- approval rating. My question is who are these people? IMO he should be looking at a rating of 15-20%. I'd love to hear from those who approve of the job he's done and is doing.

rickyb

If we are to assume the numbers are correct Biden has a 40+- approval rating. My question is who are these people? IMO he should be looking at a rating of 15-20%. I'd love to hear from those who approve of the job he's done and is doing.
we live in the matrix

ppl have low standards. ppl think slavery is freedom.

upschuck

There's always 30-35% hardline partisans that will say their side is doing good.

Just like there are about the same who would never say he's doing a good job.

Can't give the other side any ammunition come election time, because their opponent would be worse in their minds.

rickyb

There's always 30-35% hardline partisans that will say their side is doing good.

Just like there are about the same who would never say he's doing a good job.

Can't give the other side any ammunition come election time, because their opponent would be worse in their minds.
these must be same sex crazed idiots who think republicans always good, democrats bad

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's all in what questions you are asking and who you ask? Biden also greatly benefits from the protection the press provides.

rickyb

ppl loved trump and he was awful

the matrix has you

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Why are you constantly concerned about this? How many times are you going to bring this up.

We get it. You hate Biden.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Good questions to raise with all surveys;
Who paid for this?
What were their goals?
Who were the group(s) selected to receive this survey ?
How bias was this survey ?
Was rickyb consulted prior to releasing the results ?