400 guns stolen from UPS facility

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
roland-jackson.jpg

Damn....

Now the mysteries of brain cancer will never be known.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
All of the weapons were either .22 caliber or .380 caliber firearms, authorities said.

... now what would they use those for in Chicago?

They must have stole the wrong pallets, those calibers aren't effective for drive by shootings. Mob hits maybe, if you come up behind with a double-tap.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Were any the new Ruger GP 100, 7 shot models ?

I don't know what models they are. I just read a news report that said they were .22 and .380 calibers and a photo showed a pile of small boxes in the back of the U-Haul. Too short for rifles. I have a very nice collector's edition of a Model 10-22. I prefer at least a 9mm for a handgun. I have a Glock 43 for a pocket pistol. My last purchase is a Model 19 Generation 5 with a competition barrel. Its a lot of fun to shoot. My first Glock is a Model 23 but that's a .40SW. My first handgun I ever got is a Dan Wesson .357 that is legal to hunt deer with.

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't know what models they are. I just read a news report that said they were .22 and .380 calibers and a photo showed a pile of small boxes in the back of the U-Haul. Too short for rifles. I have a very nice collector's edition of a Model 10-22. I prefer at least a 9mm for a handgun. I have a Glock 43 for a pocket pistol. My last purchase is a Model 19 Generation 5 with a competition barrel. Its a lot of fun to shoot. My first Glock is a Model 23 but that's a .40SW. My first handgun I ever got is a Dan Wesson .357 that is legal to hunt deer with.

Yeah, sounded like a bunch of mouse guns.