4th of July

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Better check that ego, Dave.

Sounds a little over-inflated again.

He has no clue. 30 route center??? And he thinks he runs circles??? We have three centers in our building with usually 75-90 routes in each center.

Our worst guy could make him look like a chump. But only in the BOG I guess.

Rover

I am new with UPS, just over 30 days now. I work as a package handler on the evening local sort. (Small sort, to be exact). I have to work on the 3rd of July, but the start time is over an hour later than usual (7pm, as opposed to 5:30pm or so on a normal night).

I have a 40 min drive (with no traffic), each way to where I work at for UPS. I was told that I would be off by 10pm each night. If I get my 3.5 hrs in, that would make it 10:30. Is this just a violation of the verbal bull:censored2: given to me by HR? I don't want to drive for an hour and 20 minutes to work for 1 hour and be sent home.

Also, I hear you all talking about being paid for the 4th of July. Does this apply to package handlers as well?

I didn't read through the whole thread, sorry if my questions have been answered already.

trance

I am new with UPS, just over 30 days now. I work as a package handler on the evening local sort. (Small sort, to be exact). I have to work on the 3rd of July, but the start time is over an hour later than usual (7pm, as opposed to 5:30pm or so on a normal night).

I have a 40 min drive (with no traffic), each way to where I work at for UPS. I was told that I would be off by 10pm each night. If I get my 3.5 hrs in, that would make it 10:30. Is this just a violation of the verbal bull:censored2: given to me by HR? I don't want to drive for an hour and 20 minutes to work for 1 hour and be sent home.

Also, I hear you all talking about being paid for the 4th of July. Does this apply to package handlers as well?

I didn't read through the whole thread, sorry if my questions have been answered already.

You don't have seniority so you won't be pie for the holiday unless something has changed. You get the short end of the stick being new

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm going next summer to the Baseball Hall of Fame. I would like to ride with Dave so he can show me some pointers.

You will love Cooperstown but if you are planning to stay overnight you may want to stay outside of town (Fly Creek?).

While there make sure to check out the breweries and museums.

oldngray

nowhere special
god-bless-merica-happy-fourth-4th-july-6.jpg