4yr to 3yr progression

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Pretty sure that Teamsters under the railroad contract have 5 year progression, would not be surprised to see it here.
My brother works Railroad and im pretty sure your right but his starting pay was 28 and mine is 18.75... I wouldn't complain as much if my starting pay was 28

And he didnt have to spend 3 years part time for 11 bucks an hour. All in all 6 years in and still dont reach 28

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My brother works Railroad and im pretty sure your right but his starting pay was 28 and mine is 18.75... I wouldn't complain as much if my starting pay was 28

And he didnt have to spend 3 years part time for 11 bucks an hour. All in all 6 years in and still dont reach 28
But when they start out they are working funky schedules.... wife has a uncle who finally just got his own “run” and it took like 20 years....

Observer

Progression should never been included in the mix. I could see perhaps a 60 day "training period" but holding someone's wages stagnant for 3 and 4 years is wrong. I'm sure this was probably one of the give backs that happened long ago. Similar to working all of a sudden on Black Friday even though it states in the contract book as a day off. As far as a railroad contract I know CSX is because there are several cars from UPS going by on the RR tracks. It's gonna be a long summer.

PT Car Washer

Progression should never been included in the mix. I could see perhaps a 60 day "training period" but holding someone's wages stagnant for 3 and 4 years is wrong. I'm sure this was probably one of the give backs that happened long ago. Similar to working all of a sudden on Black Friday even though it states in the contract book as a day off. As far as a railroad contract I know CSX is because there are several cars from UPS going by on the RR tracks. It's gonna be a long summer.
The 4 year progression was just last contract. Gets longer every contract. Time to eliminate the 4 year progression for a 1 year progression.