5 and 10s confusion

shelby350

Hey everyone

I got the phone call for cover driver, already passed my DOT physical and on road test, and I’ve been studying. I got my 5’s down but I’m confused as to what I need to know for my 10’s.
Do I need to know them word for word? And do I need to know the full title, paragraph, and reason? Or will the 10 point on the DOK checklist suffice. Thanks

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hey everyone

I got the phone call for cover driver, already passed my DOT physical and on road test, and I’ve been studying. I got my 5’s down but I’m confused as to what I need to know for my 10’s.
Do I need to know them word for word? And do I need to know the full title, paragraph, and reason? Or will the 10 point on the DOK checklist suffice. Thanks
Although this has been covered ad nauseam, it depends. Some say you only need the 5’s word for word, others, like myself, had to know BOTH the 5’s and 10’s word for word. I would suggest asking someone at your hub that has recently passed integrad and ask them how stringent they are on the DOK’s.

DrayD

Learn as much as you can, read it over and over and writing it down helped me a lot over and over again up and until you take it and you should be fine. For both the 5s and 10 s