5 Jobs openings...West Columbia, SC

Non sequitur

How do normal human beings hatch such a :censored2: plan?

Bring back cage parade. Bystanders can pelt dumb asses with rotten eggs and tomatoes.

newfie

good thing there is one light skin in the group or I would swear they were all black.

AOC says they only steal because they are unemployed and the rent is due

Box Ox

The system is RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRACIST against these fine, upstanding young people! We must stop this madness of locking up black men for the crimes we white devils make them commit so as to prevent disproportionate racial crime statistics, @It will be fine !

45.png

Last edited:

It will be fine

The system is RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRACIST against these fine, upstanding young people! We must stop this madness of locking up black men for the crimes we white devils make them commit so as to prevent disproportionate racial crime statistics, @It will be fine !

View attachment 303387
Explain why marijuana usage rate is equal between White and Black people but black people are arrested 4 times as often. Or continue to be a right wing stooge and pretend everything is awesome and black people are treated equally in the justice system.

vantexan

Explain why marijuana usage rate is equal between White and Black people but black people are arrested 4 times as often. Or continue to be a right wing stooge and pretend everything is awesome and black people are treated equally in the justice system.
Are blacks going to jail for usage or for intent to distribute? Either way lock all of them up.

Box Ox

Explain why marijuana usage rate is equal between White and Black people but black people are arrested 4 times as often.

The only answers could be that either black people are smoking it in their cars/on the street or are caught for it while being stopped or arrested for other offenses.

orrrrrrr....

THE POLICE ARE RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAACIIIIIST! THEY’RE HITLER’S GESTAPO IN MODERN UNIFORMS. NOTHING MAKES A PIG CREAM THEIR PANTS FASTER THAN THE THOUGHT OF THROWING INNOCENT BLACKS IN JAIL FOR NOTHING. OH MY GOD, THEY’RE EVERYWHERE. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

vantexan

The only answers could be that either black people are smoking it in their cars/on the street or are caught for it while being stopped or arrested for other offenses.

orrrrrrr....

THE POLICE ARE RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAACIIIIIST! THEY’RE HITLER’S GESTAPO IN MODERN UNIFORMS. NOTHING MAKES A PIG CREAM THEIR PANTS FASTER THAN THE THOUGHT OF THROWING INNOCENT BLACKS IN JAIL FOR NOTHING. OH MY GOD, THEY’RE EVERYWHERE. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Keep that up and @It will be fine will cry.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Because whites are using marijuana, while blacks are selling it. And usually engaging in firefights to protect their turf.

It will be fine

orrrrrrr....

Not surprising you went the right wing stooge route.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Because whites are using marijuana, while blacks are selling it. And usually engaging in firefights to protect their turf.
I think it’s because you don’t often see White people standing on a corner selling it whereas you see plenty of Black people doing it. Police are going to arrest whomever is most visible....especially if there is a lot of violence going on around it.

It will be fine

I think it’s because you don’t often see White people standing on a corner selling it whereas you see plenty of Black people doing it. Police are going to arrest whomever is most visible....especially if there is a lot of violence going on around it.
Lol. How many black people do you see on the corner selling drugs? TV doesn’t count.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why do you think this is creative @It will be fine? That doesn’t make sense to you? Anyone I‘ve ever known to sell weed sold it and smoked it in the privacy of their homes. Not a one was ever arrested, Black or White.