Here we go again

No. Give the highlights in English please and not spanish. What did they say?
This current contract when the results was announced on a conference call. The Union announces results and said the contract did not pass. The company in turn said we will go back to the bargaining table.

A few hours later , Hoffa imposed the contract.

Is that English enough for you?

Pullman Brown

Put your seatbelt on
$$$
yo
This current contract when the results was announced on a conference call. The Union announces results and said the contract did not pass. The company in turn said we will go back to the bargaining table.

Never mind I thought you were on the conference call today.

AKCoverMan

From my view as a lowly rank and file member on a Local Supp team it seems to me that there is a really strong support and organized effort from top level and regional level alike to make this year a success. I don’t see this team folding early or imposing anything. Sean came up thru UPS this contract means a lot to him IMO.

I absolutely do not want to see a strike. I am not part of the “I wanna strike just to teach UPS a lesson“ crowd because a strike hurts members while hurting the company that in the long run is our livelihood. But…we will either see a TA or I’ll be on the line with my members Aug 01. UPS got their way under Hoffa, now in the past five years they are wildly profitable, profits delivered Teamsters. It’s our time.

I just watched Teamster school bus drivers strike here in our borough for five weeks. In the wind and cold. They walked the line for five weeks and are back at work with a newly ratified contract with many gains over the previous contract.

From my view as a lowly rank and file member on a Local Supp team it seems to me that there is a really strong support and organized effort from top level and regional level alike to make this year a success. I don’t see this team folding early or imposing anything. Sean came up thru UPS this contract means a lot to him IMO.

I absolutely do not want to see a strike. I am not part of the “I wanna strike just to teach UPS a lesson“ crowd because a strike hurts members while hurting the company that in the long run is our livelihood. But…we will either see a TA or I’ll be on the line with my members Aug 01. UPS got their way under Hoffa, now in the past five years they are wildly profitable, profits delivered Teamsters. It’s our time.

I just watched Teamster school bus drivers strike here in our borough for five weeks. In the wind and cold. They walked the line for five weeks and are back at work with a newly ratified contract with many gains over the previous contract.
This is the last contract I will ever vote on

Honestly I'm not concerned

Over70irregs

We are chicken.

Over70irregs

I can say from our local and from reports from members on my team who are on the Western and National teams that I don’t believe we are presenting any sort of image of being “chicken” at the table.
How much is strike fund? I don’t wanna hear anything about a credit line This time.