6 days a week ??

bacha29

Yeah, the BC should have been taught that... it makes common sense to re assign routes that way. Now they have something that I can slap to their faces...& was from another subcontractor that knows what they're doing... sigh

Like I said in another thread, management can make or break this operation.
O it's a case of taking the same deranged business model Dan Sullivan's twisted little mind created 34 years ago which to his credit limited it's market strictly to a business to business service.and trying to make it today service every market Fat Freddy thinks it can serve despite the fact that even after all these years it can't do even one market all that well. All your tremendous productivity did was to raise the bar to an even higher level to what is now expected from you on a continuous daily basis and in doing so you found yourself in the nearly impossible position of trying to back it down to what can be done within the confines of a reasonable day's toil and effort......And so now you're trapped and your body's saying " enough of this abuse".

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
B,

@It will be fine did answer the question as to why the local management of this subcontractor group set this route to fail... it was 6 towns into one & 4 were all on the same the same SiD section/cluster

I'm doing fine with not stressing my body since I actually use UPS methods to protect my back (by using a hand truck, for example)

the only thing I did that I regret this Saturday was polishing off a full tray of these while on route:

_20190414_085346.JPG

One of the last drivers to leave the building, a few trays of cupcakes were not consumed.

The porter said he was going to trash them, since it'll go stale sitting there over the weekend.

He gave me & the other 4 drivers the trays & off I went to eat one or three per hour...
ubsguy.gif

_20190414_085453.JPG

2c7bad7d8de01fcc938d765ef3e8cd5f.jpg

I'm going to get diabeetus if I keep this up, LoL

bacha29

B,

@It will be fine did answer the question as to why the local management of this subcontractor group set this route to fail... it was 6 towns into one & 4 were all on the same the same SiD section/cluster

I'm doing fine with not stressing my body since I actually use UPS methods to protect my back (by using a hand truck, for example)

the only thing I did that I regret this Saturday was polishing off a full tray of these while on route:

View attachment 244282

One of the last drivers to leave the building, a few trays of cupcakes were not consumed.

The porter said he was going to trash them, since it'll go stale sitting there over the weekend.

He gave me & the other 4 drivers the trays & off I went to eat one or three per hour...
ubsguy.gif

View attachment 244283

2c7bad7d8de01fcc938d765ef3e8cd5f.jpg

I'm going to get diabeetus if I keep this up, LoL