6 figure club

sandwich

The resident gearhead
2018 was brutal. But out of my 15 years here it has been my most lucrative year to date. I made 6 figures last year to frisby boxes at front doors. That being said. I would rather make less but work less. Anybody else make it to 6 figures?

KOG72

I’m full of it
2018 was brutal. But out of my 15 years here it has been my most lucrative year to date. I made 6 figures last year to frisby boxes at front doors. That being said. I would rather make less but work less. Anybody else make it to 6 figures?
I made 7 figures if you count the decimal point

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Yep and it is pretty crazy to get paid that much and have the benefits we have just by walking boxes of crap to peoples doors
Hopefully this 9.5 bs won't last to long and 6 figures will be the norm
9.5 all year plans to roughly 92k which is not shabby

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Did you beat your record year that you had last year?
Nah, only did 112k, tired of getting letters from Prudential punishing me for saving money and having to fight with them to code it correctly for my taxes.

But the real main reason is I’ve been taking more bucket list vacations since I’m comfortable where I’m at and heading. Just booked a RT ticket for my wife and two kids (16/19) in Business class to France and Italy in June. Going to Paris, Rome, Naples, and Venice, tickets and hotels are already booked and paid for.

Wife is already looking up flights to Tokyo for the 2020 Olympics and two weeks to explore China, leaving the kids at home for that one.

Nah, only did 112k, tired of getting letters from Prudential punishing me for saving money and having to fight with them to code it correctly for my taxes.

But the real main reason is I’ve been taking more bucket list vacations since I’m comfortable where I’m at and heading. Just booked a RT ticket for my wife and two kids (16/19) in Business class to France and Italy in June. Going to Paris, Rome, Naples, and Venice, tickets and hotels are already booked and paid for.

Wife is already looking up flights to Tokyo for the 2020 Olympics and two weeks to explore China, leaving the kids at home for that one.
Living large! Good for you.