6 figure club

P

pickup

I wonder if Jeff Bezos made his wife sign one? I heard in the divorce settlement she still wants free “two day shipping” , LOL

I heard on the news they met and married while living in New York. They took a car ride from New to what would become the home of Amazon , Seattle . She did all the driving while he wrote up the business plan for his future company.

That’s gonna turn out to be the most expensive cab ride in history as it establishes she was helping him right from the start.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Welcome to 2012 rookie
100k Club
giphy (15).gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm stuck at $93K for the second year in a row, I avoid working over nine hours a day. If I just got that retro check last week........

rod

Retired 22 years
I heard on the news they met and married while living in New York. They took a car ride from New to what would become the home of Amazon , Seattle . She did all the driving while he wrote up the business plan for his future company.

That’s gonna turn out to be the most expensive cab ride in history as it establishes she was helping him right from the start.

Washington State has community property laws. In other words once you are married (unless there is a prenup) you are entitled to half of your spouce's wealth and property. It don't matter how long you have been along for the ride or how much you have contributed. He's friend'ed if there is no prenup.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Washington State has community property laws. In other words once you are married (unless there is a prenup) you are entitled to half of your spouce's wealth and property. It don't matter how long you have been along for the ride or how much you have contributed. He's friend'ed if there is no prenup.
Everything I’ve read says it sounds pretty ambicle and they’ve likely already worked out who is getting what.

She’ll probbaly get a large annual payment that’s a percentage of revenue or something and he will maintain control over the company.

rod

Retired 22 years
Everything I’ve read says it sounds pretty ambicle and they’ve likely already worked out who is getting what.

She’ll probbaly get a large annual payment that’s a percentage of revenue or something and he will maintain control over the company.

It don't matter how civil a divorce starts out. Once the lawyers get on board the gloves come off.

WTFm8

2018 was my first full year. Only drove about 10 months of it and obviously in progression.

If I drove all 12 at my monthly average, it would have been just under $105k if I was top rate including the retro-pay.

vvv

For me anything close to six figures means too much time in the UPS truck and not enough time having a life. It kind of makes starting a family pointless. I love the 9-5 list! LOL.

Couldn't agree more. I'm sure I average maybe one RLO per week and I still hate being there for 4 days a week. You work 5 days a week and put in 11+ hour days and you can't have too much going on outside of work.

No thanks!!