6 months and still getting run around

derrick

They settled it Friday and I got screwed by the union. It's not going to panel like I wanted they are only going to give me 5 days pay.

Then today they moved my start time 55 mins forward. Saying that I can pick up the drop boxes late. But a month ago they tried and badly failed to write me up for picking up a medical stop late. After I had documentation that the other stop was dropping 20 50 pound boxes that were grounds in front of the drop box. So tonight I'm calling the 800 number and filing for harassment and retaliation.

They settled it Friday and I got screwed by the union. It's not going to panel like I wanted they are only going to give me 5 days pay.

Then today they moved my start time 55 mins forward. Saying that I can pick up the drop boxes late. But a month ago they tried and badly failed to write me up for picking up a medical stop late. After I had documentation that the other stop was dropping 20 50 pound boxes that were grounds in front of the drop box. So tonight I'm calling the 800 number and filing for harassment and retaliation.
The harassment hotline works. Just get ready to play with fire
Dot your i's and cross your T's