$600 Stimulus Checks

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
AB91797F-3D52-4F7F-B702-830581B9E65C.jpeg

floridays

View attachment 323422

Some people say if you use memes you must not know how to converse intelligently. I say, sometimes memes say very profound things in the fewest words.
It does make sense, how can they present them for payment?

Unfortunately the federal government extends itself more credit and places repayment on the backs of your grandchildren's grandchildren.

You and I would go to prison, we keep electing these fools.

Serf

It’s like a poem of sorts. Folks from the dirt world come here thinking America is a beacon of hope serious nation. And folks who have lived here for multiple generations are starting to question how serious of a nation we actually are.

floridays

It’s like a poem of sorts. Folks from the dirt world come here thinking America is a beacon of hope serious nation. And folks who have lived here for multiple generations are starting to question how serious of a nation we actually are.
Depends on minority status.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have multiple foreign born friends who are already planning their eventual exits.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The COVID bill and the foreign aid bill are two separate bills and the latter was in keeping with the requests that the Trump administration had in it's budget proposal.

Frankly, I could not care less whose bill it is. Our government, both Republicans and Democrats, need to stop worrying so much about funding other countries over OUR country. Our infrastructure is eroding. We have homeless everywhere. Veterans with major mental health problems getting no help. Our economy is on the verge of crashing and burning. And so on, and so on. We can no longer afford to police or save the world. That money would be better spent HERE.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Given the restrictions placed upon just who will actually receive one of these checks, my question is if you did get one how would you spend it ?
Please be creative and not give the usual obscene answers.
Who gets these checks? No one in my neighborhood including myself.

It will be fine

Frankly, I could not care less whose bill it is. Our government, both Republicans and Democrats, need to stop worrying so much about funding other countries over OUR country. Our infrastructure is eroding. We have homeless everywhere. Veterans with major mental health problems getting no help. Our economy is on the verge of crashing and burning. And so on, and so on. We can no longer afford to police or save the world. That money would be better spent HERE.
Foreign aid helps our country. US influence abroad provides security and trade for Americans. That’s not really debatable. You are upset because it’s easy to fool people into believing foreign aid is a give away with no benefit to Americans.

vantexan

Foreign aid helps our country. US influence abroad provides security and trade for Americans. That’s not really debatable. You are upset because it’s easy to fool people into believing foreign aid is a give away with no benefit to Americans.
It would benefit Americans more. China is close to passing us as the top economy. Our economy would benefit from putting more money in our pockets while simultaneously paying down our debt.