623 Vote count today

B-Brown

I can give you a laundry list of what he does and gets away with but will keep it off of this site. I am with you a 100%.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Gee- I wonder why. It can't have anything to do with the magnificent representation and the high moral standards of the "elected officials ".

That's more of a reason for everyone to vote. Apparently they were given 4 groups to have them represent them. If they didn't like the group that was in and they weren't doing the job, then they had a chance to make a change. 75% of the people have no bitch if this doesn't work out because they chose not to help select someone. That 75% by themselves could have had whatever they wanted moving forward. The rest is just an excuse.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's more of a reason for everyone to vote. Apparently they were given 4 groups to have them represent them. If they didn't like the group that was in and they weren't doing the job, then they had a chance to make a change. 75% of the people have no bitch if this doesn't work out because they chose not to help select someone. That 75% by themselves could have had whatever they wanted moving forward. The rest is just an excuse.
These "75%er's" exist throughout our Union.
They believe that they are self-made, through their own hard work and perseverance, rather than a product of generations of collective bargaining.

It always put a grin on my face when they find themselves in a jackpot and turn to the Union for help.
Their looks of disbelief and tears in regards to the Company's failure to acknowledge their past contributions is sad and the subsequent revelation that they are indeed just a number brings them to a most certain reality.

....until the Union gets them their job back and they go right back to their original, warped lines of thinking.

What a shame it is truly.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Their looks of disbelief and tears in regards to the Company's failure to acknowledge their past contributions is sad and the subsequent revelation that they are indeed just a number brings them to a most certain reality.

That reminds me of a panel case.

20+ year driver, that was discharged for an unreported accident and dishonesty.

During the Union's defense presentation, he opened up this box of safe driving

awards, years of service certificate's, customer compliments.... etc, and

one by one, went through them for the panel so they could see how good a

driver he really was, and how much the company really liked him.

Needles to say, that didn't mean much to the panel. They fired him.

He sat there for a minute in disbelief.... then got up and walked out, leaving

all that company crap sitting on the table.

I wanted to buy the guy a beer. That's how you make an exit.

:biggrin:

bowhnterdon

That reminds me of a panel case.

20+ year driver, that was discharged for an unreported accident and dishonesty.

During the Union's defense presentation, he opened up this box of safe driving

awards, years of service certificate's, customer compliments.... etc, and

one by one, went through them for the panel so they could see how good a

driver he really was, and how much the company really liked him.

Needles to say, that didn't mean much to the panel. They fired him.

He sat there for a minute in disbelief.... then got up and walked out, leaving

all that company crap sitting on the table.

I wanted to buy the guy a beer. That's how you make an exit.
Saw the same thing at a Panel, except it was a 30 year Guy. Didn’t report an accident that turned into a big lawsuit. Brought all his past sacrifices, skipping lunch, coming in early, etc, etc. Gone.. he was able to still retire, but he was shocked the Company didn’t “Love Me”....
:biggrin:

542thruNthru

I have them

EDIT
Nevermind I guess we can't post that pic for some reason. Though its not the full name so I don't understand why.

Attachments

• sketch-1573151558740.jpg
    sketch-1573151558740.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited: