6th Day Overtime

rustys954rr

So I work my normal part time shifts plus I do driver helper and am paid overtime after hitting 40 hours in a week. I hit 40 on Thursday this week so all friday is regular overtime. I also am going to work on Saturday which will be my 6th day, will my overtime compound? I know it says no pyramiding in the contract, but I am under the impression that pyramiding is for getting paid ot after 8 and after 40 not this way around. Does anyone have any ideas on this, my Stewart didn't know for sure, and since its late Friday I can't call the union until Monday. I am going to work it regardless, I would just like to know if I should be paid triple time. Thanks. (Central Regional supplement)

1000RR

I am in the Central Region as well. You will be paid at 1.5x your hourly rate for a 6th CONSECUTIVE PUNCH. You will get 2x your hourly rate for a 7th CONSECUTIVE PUNCH.

upschuck

So time over the 8 hrs will not be paid at 2.25x (1.5x for sixth day times 1.5 for hours worked in excess of 8)? I was wondering the same thing, worked 10+ hours today and was wonder if that 2+ hrs would be 1.5x overtime rate. Should be. Central region

1000RR

Overtime cannot be pyramided. If you work 10 hours on your 6th day all 10 hours will be paid at time and a half.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
In the Central States, for inside shifts you earn time-and-a-half daily after 5 hours and on the sixth consecutive punch. Double time is earned on holidays as well as your seventh consecutive punch. For driver helping, time-and-a-half is earned after 40 cumulative hours by cannot be pyramided. That means if you worked 50 hours, but already received credit for 10 hours OT for your inside shift, your driver helping hours are paid at straight time. Thus, Friday was not pure OT for you.