Forced 6th day punch

R1wonder

How does a full-time employee only have a 4 hour guarantee? I would vote no on that supplement just on that language alone.
Right , it’s only for the Saturday . It’s bs . And I guarantee they’ll still force our guys all year with that language , even tho the master says other wise

Thebrownblob

I asked my BA directly and he said that the no 6th punch language does not apply to peak, but also the peak window is shorter now.
Unless you have a crappy supplement like upstate New York, ask your business agent where it says six punch language does not apply to peak?

1692134763271.png

R1wonder

Drivers with 25 years getting this , at 4:10 on a Wednesday

Removed picture : it says ppl may be required to work

Last edited:

DOK

Unless you have a crappy supplement like upstate New York, ask your business agent where it says six punch language does not apply to peak?

View attachment 442531
It never said you could be forced anywhere. Another one of those things we “won” in the contract, like eliminating 22.4’s (which was originally the unions idea) and no drug tests for part timers! Yay we won

Thebrownblob

It never said you could be forced anywhere. Another one of those things we “won” in the contract, like eliminating 22.4’s (which was originally the unions idea) and no drug tests for part timers! Yay we won
The word forced was never used. But the word required was..