7 cardinal infractions videos

I made these videos to help the newer and even the more senior drivers on what you can and can not be fired over. I am sharing this in case you want something to help out the drivers in your center. It's a three part series and I try to cover everything in great detail. Thanks!

542thruNthru

I made these videos to help the newer and even the more senior drivers on what you can and can not be fired over. I am sharing this in case you want something to help out the drivers in your center. It's a three part series and I try to cover everything in great detail. Thanks!

Great videos David. Thank you for taking the time to make them and inform members.

Only thing I wanted to mention was the "witnessed by 2 supervisor." I know many members like to think that it HAS to be two supervisors. This isn't exactly true.
sketch-1592449065463.jpg

I know of members losing their jobs even though it was only 1 supervisor that witnessed it.

Again great videos and thank you for sharing. Look forward to seeing the next video.

rod

#1 on Upstates "list"

You can skip the first minute and a half. All he does is ramble on. I'm not sure about the rest of it either because I lost interest after the first minute and a half.

542thruNthru

You can skip the first minute and a half. All he does is ramble on. I'm not sure about the rest of it either because I lost interest after the first minute and a half.
You only lost interest because there was no cats in it slamming stuffed animals.

Great videos David. Thank you for taking the time to make them and inform members.

Only thing I wanted to mention was the "witnessed by 2 supervisor." I know many members like to think that it HAS to be two supervisors. This isn't exactly true.
View attachment 299696
I know of members losing their jobs even though it was only 1 supervisor that witnessed it.

Again great videos and thank you for sharing. Look forward to seeing the next video.