70 hours

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

$30 a day! Economy lot. Anything more than a week and it is cheaper to hire a car service.

My son and his fiancee flew out of Albany (NY) to San Diego for a week. Economy lot was $7/day. I dropped them off and picked them up when they came back. I even made up a sign with their names on it like those big shots do.

Poop Head

Judge me.
My son and his fiancee flew out of Albany (NY) to San Diego for a week. Economy lot was $7/day. I dropped them off and picked them up when they came back. I even made up a sign with their names on it like those big shots do.
When I'm retired, I'm gonna dress like a chauffeur, go to the airport, and hold signs that say stuff like "ass /hole" or "ticklish man" or "hot chick"

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They can't lay out a few bucks?

Air Recovery

They tried to pay a few drivers who were jumpers today as helpers instead of drivers.....

Every driver in the dispatch office made it very clear in no uncertain terms that that was going to happen. Pretty sure we made the dispatch sup cry

They tried to pay a few drivers who were jumpers today as helpers instead of drivers.....

Every driver in the dispatch office made it very clear in no uncertain terms that that was going to happen. Pretty sure we made the dispatch sup cry
We had a quarter of our workforce call off today.. screw them over and next Saturday will be a ghost town

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s what your suppose 2 do
No, you are not getting it!
k0U6c7wy0RdX.jpg