70 hours

bowhnterdon

Well, DT was everywhere when the Contract was being sold. No doubt at all this has been brought to his attention. If, and if, negotiations were recorded, this should be an easy interpretation and cut out unnecessary Grievance’s that will collect dust...

iowa boy

They want to make sure they stay ahead of the volume instead of playing catch up all the way to Christmas.

This is what ol' zubey's gonna be like tomorrow:

View attachment 275721

Was told at 4:25 yesterday that I had to work today. So I made it a point to go over my 60 before I was off work last night, so everthing today is double time. And due to being "fatigued" today, I fully plan on working at a snails pace today, strictly for safety reasons, of course.

Was told at 4:25 yesterday that I had to work today. So I made it a point to go over my 60 before I was off work last night, so everthing today is double time. And due to being "fatigued" today, I fully plan on working at a snails pace today, strictly for safety reasons, of course.
I have a feeling everybody's going to be working very safely today

Indecisi0n

Work until the last second.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
They said “no double-time” here ...union said we will have to file to get it