705 and 710 working together!

tieguy

Banned
This is not the same old tired rhetoric. This is still a fairly new administration, which for the most part had no more than steward experience when they took office. Besides a couple of agents this is the first contract they have negotiated and upto this point they have done a ggreat job, and tomorrows vote will send a message.

Red , go back and check the program they are using . Its the same script the old guys used. Same tired lines , same tired BS.

Tommorrows vote sent a message 30 years ago when this act was first written into the play. I wouldn't be surprised if your guys told the company to not submit the economic proposals until after the strike vote.

After all contract talks are an important marketing tool

New Englander

I probably should correct that statement. IAM is paying out a hefty 370 x years of service which may be the best pension payout I've seen anywhere. And I know the western conference is showing some recent health but overall I stand by my statement and no I'm not going to scan, import link and submit a 5 page thesis on why I believe what I believe. You don't have to look to far to see all the union pensions and health plans that are suffering despite the huge amounts of money being dumped into them by corporations. Many of them are still in a state of denial or still playing the blame the company game. I hope for the sake of their membership that they all wake up and smell the coffee.

You won't do it because you can't. You hardly ever answer direct questions regarding your postings.

When you first posted it you did not mention it was just an opinion of yours. When you got called on it....the excuse is that it was only a belief of yours and did not wish to provide "proof" of your claim.

That's the same type of crap your bashing 705 for. How are you honestly any better?

tieguy

Banned
You won't do it because you can't. You hardly ever answer direct questions regarding your postings.

When you first posted it you did not mention it was just an opinion of yours. When you got called on it....the excuse is that it was only a belief of yours and did not wish to provide "proof" of your claim.

That's the same type of crap your bashing 705 for. How are you honestly any better?

Ah NE sounds like your doing some essential paraphrasing again.

You know I'm good at this essential paraphrasing also and remember not long ago when you said you were a company man who like to start his day off by shining the bosses shoes.

Mike Hawk

Tie, the script sounds the same because they are getting screwed by the same company again. I'm sure the management side of this argument hasn't changed either, or do you have something totally new and different to say about this negotiation that hasn't been said about a previous one?

tieguy

Banned
Tie, the script sounds the same because they are getting screwed by the same company again. I'm sure the management side of this argument hasn't changed either, or do you have something totally new and different to say about this negotiation that hasn't been said about a previous one?

Mike ,

you'e right that is what the union would like you to believe. God job on believing it. Your request that I ignore the propaganda has been denied. You guys are all over the company when they put out the propaganda. I love pointing out how you miss it when the union does the same thing.

Mike Hawk

Mike ,

you'e right that is what the union would like you to believe. God job on believing it. Your request that I ignore the propaganda has been denied. You guys are all over the company when they put out the propaganda. I love pointing out how you miss it when the union does the same thing.
Well do you have anything new to add that hasn't been said by your fellow management lackeys about a previous negotiation/strike? You can't call the union on it when you do the exact same, that’s called hypocrisy. You are right they do say much of the same stuff, because it is the same situation they were in last time.

tieguy

Banned
Well do you have anything new to add that hasn't been said by your fellow management lackeys about a previous negotiation/strike? You can't call the union on it when you do the exact same, that’s called hypocrisy. You are right they do say much of the same stuff, because it is the same situation they were in last time.

No mike unfortunately your union does not have anything new because they are still using the same rehashed script from before. I sincerely hope you guys are not as gullible as you pretend to be. I understand that you can not speak out against your union in public because you would catch hell, but please tell me you're not that gullible?

Mike Hawk

No mike unfortunately your union does not have anything new because they are still using the same rehashed script from before. I sincerely hope you guys are not as gullible as you pretend to be. I understand that you can not speak out against your union in public because you would catch hell, but please tell me you're not that gullible?
You act like the union saying the same things they have said before when they were in the same situation is a cardinal sin. Do you lecture anyone that says hello to you about reading off a script? I am sure they have said it countless times before.

PS it is a different script, as I understand it shall has been replaced by will
:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
You act like the union saying the same things they have said before when they were in the same situation is a cardinal sin. Do you lecture anyone that says hello to you about reading off a script? I am sure they have said it countless times before.

PS it is a different script, as I understand it shall has been replaced by will
:happy-very:

you're referening the contract language. I'm specifically talking about how the union markets contract talks.

with the number of wills changed to shalls it would appear that the majority of items the unions asked for have passed. :happy-very:

T

tiny tim

Tie in this neck of the woods the members have a voice. The union and contract committee have done all they can to this point. Now the members have a decision to make, either show up and vot yes in droves to force ups to get serious and settle this contract. Or show up and vote no or not to be bothered at all and then except this contract that ups has proposed.

Im hoping that all 13,000 show and if they do i dont care how the vote goes. At this point we will have gotten ups's attention and it will show that the members are watching.

only 3000 showed up out of 13,000

tieguy

Banned
Nice propaganda tie. Your new reitrement plan is better than the teamsters? If im correct a newer sup now has to work until hes 62, Right?
No matter what age he started at 16,17, 18.

Red retirement plan is definitely better then what you have. We retire at age 55. the new kids too. they have a potable plan with a six percent compnay match. What that means is they can take their retirement plan with them when they leave. they do not have to worry about
Sam Giancanna raiding their pension fund.

Meanwhile new reports of the street sweeper coming by 710 headquarters have not been confirmed. Now back to your favorite 705 soap opera.

tieguy

Banned
BIGred thx for your honsest info..and as for tie guy; get your rest youll need it

You're right . the biggest problem is finding a good restuarant with good service in chicago. for some reason chicagoans don't know anything about good service.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Every single resuarant in maryland is better. I only had one place that had good service while in chicago. A chinease restuarant that had not been corrupted by the chicago mindset.
Now everyone that has been to maryland and chicago know that you are full of it. Chicago has any and everything anyone could want and top notch. I know you enjoy a good sonic burger and fish fillets from long john silvers but thats not real food.

tieguy

Banned
Now everyone that has been to maryland and chicago know that you are full of it. Chicago has any and everything anyone could want and top notch. I know you enjoy a good sonic burger and fish fillets from long john silvers but thats not real food.

I hate long johns silvers.