705?

Mike Hawk

you poor soul. I feel for you. Even a blind man could see the BS in what he posted. But you're so insecure with your own existence that you desperately try to tell me Bullcrap looks and smells like gold. I the management lackey am much more the free thinker then you will ever be.
Seen here, management goon tactic 1A, use a character attack to avoid having to answer a question, because truthfully answering would make him look worse than making up insults. This tactic is often used when he knows answering a question truthfully will make him look as bad as lying.

tieguy

Banned
Seen here, management goon tactic 1A, use a character attack to avoid having to answer a question, because truthfully answering would make him look worse than making up insults. This tactic is often used when he knows answering a question truthfully will make him look as bad as lying.

no my friend there was no character attack here. Instead I showed the pity I feel for you since you clearly have been so brainwashed that you can no longer tell when someone is feeding you BS. Nothing but sympathy for you my friend.

It`s straight from the managment handbook "I Know You Are But What Am I?"

New Englander

no my friend there was no character attack here. Instead I showed the pity I feel for you since you clearly have been so brainwashed that you can no longer tell when someone is feeding you BS. Nothing but sympathy for you my friend.

Can you or can you not answer his freaken question?

Give us facts showing where his post was BS. Until you do your talking just as much crap.

God......

I the management lackey am much more the free thinker then you will ever be.

You,like all other members of management,have been micromanaged to the point that even thinking of taking a piss on your own renders you into a convulsive curled up thumb sucking fetal position. When the ivory tower makes it`s decision you will be a good little boy and do as your told or you can box up your belongings and put in an application at Kinkos.

New Englander

You,like all other members of management,have been micromanaged to the point that even thinking of taking a piss on your own renders you into a convulsive curled up thumb sucking fetal position. When the ivory tower makes it`s decision you will be a good little boy and do as your told or you can box up your belongings and put in an application at Kinkos.

Absolutely.....Free thinking in operational level management, thats a good one!

tieguy

Banned

See Cach I agree with you. And thats my point exactly . Even with all my conditioning I can still tell that BS is Bs. Yet you guys are all confused and keep begging me to explain it to you. Thus with all my conditioning its apparent that what the union does to you guys is much worse. Now put your knee boots on and starting goose stepping before your BA gets angry with you.:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Upate on contract talks.
The union asked in an information request for info that would help expediate the contract talks. Well after waiting for a month the company handed over the info yesterday missing a lot of the information that was requested! Leaving us to believe that they are not serious about settling this contract by july 31st.

Misinformation number one- Those that propose always have the advantage. The company is obviously evaluating other proposals and is not ready to counter on those. This is a very common occurence that red has misrepresented to appear that the company is not serious about settling by july 31st. common union tactic to make it look like the union is serious and the company is not.

We meet with the company on june 9th for the 1st time and gave them a complete and full proposal that the membership authorized us to propose. The company had a full two weeks in order to make a complete counter proposal and instead they refuse to talk economics.

What misrepresenting red fails to acknowledge here is economics are always the last thing discussed at negotiations. In fact the talks are structured by both sides to make economics the last thing discussed. By saying the company refuses to discuss economics it makes it sound like the union is pressuring a reluctant company. A common tactic in the propaganda the union plays during negotiations.

While at the same time coming back piece mealing us with counter proposals here and there, very unproffesional.

More misrepresentation by misrepresenting red. the contract is broken into sections and section committees. some committees will progress quicker then others. The union propagandist then misrepresents those sections moving slower as a sign the company is piece mealing. Red knows what goes on here but yet still puts this misinformation out.

While at the same time we have made a total of 3 proposals 1 original and 2 counters in full once again. It did not take us 2 weeks to piece meal a counter within 2 days we had another full counter, if we can take it this serious why cant the company?

As previously pointed out its always quicker to propose then it is to evaluate proposals. Here red laments why the company is not taking this serious. The unioin can negotiate forever if they choose. the company can not there is always much more pressure on the company in these negotiations to produce then the union. the idea the company is not taking things serious is clear conjecture on reds part. Clear propagandist Bs by red to sell the message the company is reluctant and the union is forcing them to negotiate. Anyone with half a brain can see this.

We have meet over 6 days getting minimal accomplished (not due to our efforts) and have 8 meeting dates left and we havent even gotten into the nit and gritty of the contract.(economics)

Economics are always discussed last after everything else is settled. Either Red does not know this or he is again misrepresenting.

So I'll give Red a break. I know they are grooming him for bigger and better things. Maybe red is just ignorant to the processes and does not know any better.

brownman15

We meet with the company on june 9th for the 1st time and gave them a complete and full proposal that the membership authorized us to propose. The company had a full two weeks in order to make a complete counter proposal and instead they refuse to talk economics.

What misrepresenting red fails to acknowledge here is economics are always the last thing discussed at negotiations. In fact the talks are structured by both sides to make economics the last thing discussed. By saying the company refuses to discuss economics it makes it sound like the union is pressuring a reluctant company. A common tactic in the propaganda the union plays during negotiations.

economics can be discussed last but company should have brought an economics proposal 2 first meeting so union can take at least 2 weeks 2 look it over like the company says they need to look at union proposal. what company is gonna give economics proposal on july 31. if the roles were reversed and we holding back on economic proposal and other articles the company would be crying foul

While at the same time coming back piece mealing us with counter proposals here and there, very unproffesional.

More misrepresentation by misrepresenting red. the contract is broken into sections and section committees. some committees will progress quicker then others. The union propagandist then misrepresents those sections moving slower as a sign the company is piece mealing. Red knows what goes on here but yet still puts this misinformation out.

the company has had plenty of time to have this so called committees have a full proposal by june 9 how can both sides negotiate without a proposal

Now put your knee boots on and starting goose stepping before your BA gets angry with you.:happy-very:

I checked the closet and I don`t have any knee boots but I think I can borrow a pair of my wifes stilettos and maybe some fishnet stockings. I`m drawing a line though,no panties!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Upate on contract talks.
The union asked in an information request for info that would help expediate the contract talks. Well after waiting for a month the company handed over the info yesterday missing a lot of the information that was requested! Leaving us to believe that they are not serious about settling this contract by july 31st.

Misinformation number one- Those that propose always have the advantage. The company is obviously evaluating other proposals and is not ready to counter on those. This is a very common occurence that red has misrepresented to appear that the company is not serious about settling by july 31st. common union tactic to make it look like the union is serious and the company is not.

The point here tie was they agreed to hand over the info but it was not in full as they stated it was. In case you missed my first sentence they agreed to hand it over! Both side offered proposals, so whats your point?

I think you might be use to the hoffa style aproach. The fact is the whole contract if its up for negiotations should be addressed together. We told the company that we want to address the whole contract including economics and the company does not want to do it this way. So theres your argument of "both sides structure it that way" right out the window.

Both committees are meeting together as whole units and no sub-committees have been formed mr tie.

While at the same time we have made a total of 3 proposals 1 original and 2 counters in full once again. It did not take us 2 weeks to piece meal a counter within 2 days we had another full counter, if we can take it this serious why cant the company?

As previously pointed out its always quicker to propose then it is to evaluate proposals. Here red laments why the company is not taking this serious. The unioin can negotiate forever if they choose. the company can not there is always much more pressure on the company in these negotiations to produce then the union. the idea the company is not taking things serious is clear conjecture on reds part. Clear propagandist Bs by red to sell the message the company is reluctant and the union is forcing them to negotiate. Anyone with half a brain can see this.

Crap tie maybe you can call atlanta and sit in so you can see the sense of ergency on the company, lack luster at best. Remember were i pointed out this same lead negioator took 4 years to settle ups/csi.

We have meet over 6 days getting minimal accomplished (not due to our efforts) and have 8 meeting dates left and we havent even gotten into the nit and gritty of the contract.(economics)

Economics are always discussed last after everything else is settled. Either Red does not know this or he is again misrepresenting.

Maybe thats how it was done on the national and look were it got them. the point is whats in it for the members if you trade away language without some sort of monetary gain? Its a simple question.

So I'll give Red a break. I know they are grooming him for bigger and better things. Maybe red is just ignorant to the processes and does not know any better.

I appreciate you attempting to debate the issues tie but as i have just shown you your wrong. Im sorry to be the one to tell you that but who better than a good friend like me. Its ok your not at work right now you dont have to try and be perfect. to error is human tie.

I was thinking about going into management but when i passed the supervisor test they told me i wasnt qualified.

tieguy

Banned
I was thinking about going into management but when i passed the supervisor test they told me i wasnt qualified.

I know how you feel bro when I told your BA I had never engaged in beastiality he told me I could not be a steward for him.

Now Don't we all feel a little better Red now that we fired those shots at each other. :happy-very:

I'm sure that really added something to the discussion here:happy-very:

drewed

Shankman
I know how you feel bro when I told your BA I had never engaged in beastiality he told me I could not be a steward for him.

Now Don't we all feel a little better Red now that we fired those shots at each other. :happy-very:

hmhmmmm steward beastiality. thats yummy

isnt that a stewards job anyway? sorta lead them along then just gives it to them in the kiester?:happy-very:

705red

Browncafe Steward
The reasoning on the last couple; they cannot as easily discipline/fire you if you're a nomad switching jobs and buildings often. this came straight from the horses mouth. There's other reasons too obviously, paperwork, break-in period, training, etc

These requests already happen throughout the country. Its not an unreasonable request, theres no more paperwork for a 22.3 going feeder than a package car driver.

705red

Browncafe Steward

Tie we all konw you did not take a test! You were created in a ups lab somewere and raised in a brown room eating off of brown plates wearing brown diapers being abused by baysitters wearing teamster logos.

No rebuttal to my post?

tieguy

Banned
Tie we all konw you did not take a test! You were created in a ups lab somewere and raised in a brown room eating off of brown plates wearing brown diapers being abused by baysitters wearing teamster logos.

No rebuttal to my post?

Now red first I had you smell it, then I had you touch it, then I had you eat it. Afterwards you told me you were glad you didn't step in it. :happy-very:

I'm satisfied, I smell it everytime you speak.