8:00pm rule?

turdbrown

Today we got the speech that it's not going to be stops per car anymore. We also where total if your going to be over 9.5 your better call in. We have some idiot that don't send a message they are going to be over. It seems they don't want anyone going over 9.5.
they know what your dispatch was for the day! they already know u r gonna go over. i don't tell them!they find out when i file the grievance! If u do tell them in the a.m. and send messages during the day, get your messages printed and include copies of them when u file. Also include who and when u notified them in the morning.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So guys...what is the reason they start you later of you are on the 9.5 list...
Because you will be intimidated by having less time and move faster. Too late for that. They have squeezed all the blood out of the turnip, none left. I start at 920, I are a bad driver. I still go over 9.5

twoeddies1

The 4 centers in my building were put on a 830pm curfew. Must be inside the building by then no matter how many you bring back. They told us to sheet as missed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
they will not let me start at 8 or 815am. even though other drivers are allowed to. was told by ctr mgr that I had to start at 830am because I was a 9.5 driver! Thought every employee was suppose to be treated the same? not at UPS. They want everyone back and off by 9pm in our ctr. they had too many drivers run out of hrs during the week.
That's harassment file a grievance. They can't change your start time just because you're a 9.5 driver.