8:00pm rule?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sure they can, especially if he has a late pickup that would put him over 9.5.
Been grievances filed and won on this. For a late pick up is one thing but moving start time for Joe Shmoe for no reason other than 9.5 is harassment.

My center is threatening to do it with cover drivers. That just isn't gonna fly.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
They had this ridiculous PCM in our center (coincidentally also in NJ) and we all kinda laughed. This rule doesn't stop the dispatcher from handing out 10 and 11 hour plans.

It gets done when it gets done. If they want everyone in by 8, let them send help or roll more routes.

End of discussion.

kingOFchester

Advice from a fellow driver:

When told to be back at X-time. Ask them what time you should leave area? Accidents on route and other traffic woes could affect your arrival time to building. Put the instruction back on them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Advice from a fellow driver:

When told to be back at X-time. Ask them what time you should leave area? Accidents on route and other traffic woes could affect your arrival time to building. Put the instruction back on them.
We went thru this with 9.5 stuff. A guy filed after they told him to come back but he hit traffic and stuff and the steward said so by 9.5 you mean head back in time to make it a 9 hour day just to be safe?

HereWeGoAgain

Here it's 7:30... I saw my dispatch go down for 3 days... Now back to having 830 eta .. My dispatcher told me today I only had a 8.93 planned day.. Lol i almost died laughing 80 buss stops 70 res and 12 pickups including a ups store. What idiot comes up with these numbers anyway??