8:00pm rule?

HereWeGoAgain

Doesn't ORION tell you when your last delivery is made in the AM???
it does here
Yes but I've had 5 Orion rides as of now, finally told me not to run it, and let me do it my way. They always tried to get me to look at that Orion computer off the clock.... Refused ... Would you like me clock in and look at it?? Everyday I'd have to break off to finish business, ended up running a crap load of extra miles because of it. Every time I ran Orion It was a disaster.. I mean really 50 stops on a major rd. with HORRIBlE traffic at 3:00-5:00. Just an accident waiting to happen!!

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
They told us today and yesterday that we need to be back by 7:30 or 8:00 at the latest and they only moved the start time back from 9:15 to 9:10. Wow wee a whole five minutes. I should be able to move mountains with that. They say its because the volume is lighter. Just had to chuckle at that considering most of us were in the red today.

Wow and extra 5 minutes.... Orion will say you can now do 12 more stops, enjoy.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What a joke, 8pm. We have a 915 start time and 75% of the drivers in our center run after 8pm daily. This has become the norm here.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
We dont have an 8:00 rule here but at 9:00 I am done delivering and I head in with all remaining stops sheeted as missed, regardless of what management tells me.

brown metal coffin

They mentioned it Monday and Tuesday and then that was it. That plan was blown out of the water and they haven't said anything about before 8 in the pcm since.

soberups

what is said the next morning in the principals office?
The last time it happened-nothing.

The time before that, I got a warning letter for "failure to follow methods" even though they were unable to tell me which specific methods I failed to follow.

Bottom line was they screwed up and they needed to issue a warning letter to create the illusion that they were "doing something" about the problem.

sigreq

Is their anyone else out their who were told that everyone has to be off the clock NO LATER then 8:00pm?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Doin the same here. One of our newer cover drivers gotta warning letter yesterday for punching out at 8 on the dot. He had an eta of 7

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Eta = ESTIMATED time of arrival. This is real world. Where real world situations arise. Traffic, coustomer questions, heavy pick ups, so on and so forth. This " warning letter" isn't worth a :bsbullf:

soberups

Eta = ESTIMATED time of arrival. This is real world. Where real world situations arise. Traffic, coustomer questions, heavy pick ups, so on and so forth. This " warning letter" isn't worth a :bsbullf:

Its easier to assign blame than it is to actually solve the underlying problem.

Fix the screwed up dispatch and crappy load? Nah, lets just give some rookie driver a warning letter and call it good.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We dont have an 8:00 rule here but at 9:00 I am done delivering and I head in with all remaining stops sheeted as missed, regardless of what management tells me.
Ill stay out all night on their stupid azzes, don't matter to me. Really don't care if they wanna play retarded. Ill come home get my therapy session on n laugh my nuttz off as I rocked that :censored2: with super fatty duckees in the Jumpmeisters pocket lol. Always mind over matter lol.