8 hour guarentee

UPWes

Does anyone know what the appropriate company code is that management can break the 8 hour guarentee? I punched out well under my 8 hours today on some little junk route and as I was leaving was told to go back out. And then was told if I do not punch back in and go get more work then I'll lose my 8 hour guarentee? Any thoughts?

KOG72

I’m full of it
Does anyone know what the appropriate company code is that management can break the 8 hour guarentee? I punched out well under my 8 hours today on some little junk route and as I was leaving was told to go back out. And then was told if I do not punch back in and go get more work then I'll lose my 8 hour guarentee? Any thoughts?
Well...... they are not gonna pay you for 8 hours if you only worked four or five hours

No 8 hours for you

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You won’t get your 8.

UPWes

So I should go back in the building and punch back in?... So when you guys get off before five you ask for more work? Or you guys are just salary?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Please stop running, you RABBIT

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Your next post will be ...” too many stops help!”

allahuakbar

She/Her
4a4.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
So I should go back in the building and punch back in?... So when you guys get off before five you ask for more work? Or you guys are just salary?
Salary? Are you new?? Like everyone has said, if they force you off the clock then they owe you your 8. If they give you the option to go, and you take it, then they don’t.

OKLABob

There’s been several times I’ve punched out before 8 and they still give it to me. You do not do dispatch not your fault the company didn’t put 8 hours on your truck. Shouldn’t have to call in and see if grandpa bill on the next route over needs help finishing his day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There’s been several times I’ve punched out before 8 and they still give it to me. You do not do dispatch not your fault the company didn’t put 8 hours on your truck. Shouldn’t have to call in and see if grandpa bill on the next route over needs help finishing his day.
Clock out 20 min early you’ve got an argument. Clock out after 4 hours and you’re not getting paid.

Especially when they asked you to go do more

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Wow you was warned that you wasn't going to get your 8 if you walked out and you still walked out expecting 8 hours of pay?..................

And if you scrolled down to see this you're just as dumb as the OP