Strike Vote

Thebrownblob

I dont believe that 97% of teamsters voted yes for the strike vote......voting turnout is usually around 45%......whats the scoop ?
I’d say it’s pretty accurate and we did it in person and I don’t think 45% is even normal for a strike vote it’s probably much less. It was smart to do it in person and get a lot more participation. I would bet our contract will be done in person as well.

I’d say it’s pretty accurate and we did it in person and I don’t think 45% is even normal for a strike vote it’s probably much less. It was smart to do it in person and get a lot more participation. I would bet our contract will be done in person as well.
If they can come to agreement on a contract we will not have a choice but to vote on it in person

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They are bad…there I said it. Helping dirtbags keep their “job” isn’t proof of how good and professional they are. Does the center manager have a say on issuing termination letters? Or whether or not the center manager will pursue a termination? that guy likes to play god.

How many people did you represent that took packages for a ride and kept their job? Were any threepeat offenders that kept their job? Any of those cases where they deliberately left them on the belt, because they didn’t want to do the job they were being paid to do? It had nothing to do with safety either. Does that sound like a Fair days of pay for a fair days of work? Does it sound like “im doing my best”…..
There’s an old saying, it’s called, Mind Your Own Damn Business. What do you care what others are doing? You sound like the local rumor spreader, how do you even know what these “dirtbags” did or didn’t do? Were you in the office, hearing their side? “I’m doing my best”???? You get a cookie for doing your best?

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
There’s an old saying, it’s called, Mind Your Own Damn Business. What do you care what others are doing? You sound like the local rumor spreader, how do you even know what these “dirtbags” did or didn’t do? Were you in the office, hearing their side? “I’m doing my best”???? You get a cookie for doing your best?
I do mind mine and sure as hell dont go around gossiping at work. There’s something called common knowledge and that exists at my center. When the people that were caught are blabbing about what they did and how they got a laugh, not much of a rumor. This isn’t just some gripe about people being dirtbags there is context in this conversation im having with bubblehead. Go pigeon hole conversations on a 4chan forum or whatever site incels gather on.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
But isn’t that managements job to make that case? Would you want your steward or business agent doing managements job for them? Ever heard of labor charges? We have to represent those people it is the company’s job to make the case for termination. Sounds like you have poor management.
Winner winner chicken dinner

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I do mind mine and sure as hell dont go around gossiping at work. There’s something called common knowledge and that exists at my center. When the people that were caught are blabbing about what they did and how they got a laugh, not much of a rumor. This isn’t just some gripe about people being dirtbags there is context in this conversation im having with bubblehead. Go pigeon hole conversations on a 4chan forum or whatever site incels gather on.
Common knowledge. Lmfao.