804 Reformers did not endorse O'Brien @ TDU Convention

Boston25

Lol! Did you leave any out?
Brian why do you speak so bad about Local 25? After all how many times have you been terminated yet you continue to bash your Local that has saved your ass time and time again? I would think you would be grateful for all of the times you have been brought back to work. If it was any other place else you wouldn’t be employed. Try coming into work 3 times a year at another job and see if you are still employed there. Ungrateful :censored2:.

Once again Dana if you read the language in the NE Supplement if you knew how to read, the feeder language is to let part timers TCD same as package. Do you not want part timers to get a chance to go full time in feeders? On a side note how about your 22.3 working 4 days 10 hours a day and no over time after 8??

If someone is on a 4x10 schedule, why would you expect them to get ot after 8?

PHLtroublemaker

Emotions emotions blah blah blah. Post facts not fiction. Did your uterus fall out?
FACTS
#1. Sean told 804 to let 25 and out go just like he did

#2 Sean and local 25 is one of very few locals in the country to let weak part time Feeder language .
FACT FACT FACT

Last edited:

PHLtroublemaker

Once again Dana if you read the language in the NE Supplement if you knew how to read, the feeder language is to let part timers TCD same as package. Do you not want part timers to get a chance to go full time in feeders? On a side note how about your 22.3 working 4 days 10 hours a day and no over time after 8??
Can you address why you don’t have 25 and out any more? Can you address why your pension was run into the ground ?

542thruNthru

Can you address why you don’t have 25 and out any more? Can you address why your pension was run into the ground ?

Because it only got 48 votes.

Oh wait... that was you.
20191121220215.jpg

Lol

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
FACTS
#1. Sean told 804 to let 25 and out go just like he did

#2 Sean and local 25 is one of very few locals in the country to let weak part time Feeder language .
FACT FACT FACT
No such thing as a part time feeder. FACT? I remember a former Teamster that said that. Got canned. Also only got 48 votes in his local election. Not very good. Bet you my dog could get more votes.