85% Trace is back... priorities.

iruhnman630

Following trace has been a non issue for what seems like two years ...until today

We were told in pcm that we must make 85% trace again.

Heck, I'll blow that up just doing my pickups in the correct order instead of the random order Orion seems to put them in everyday.

At least we know where there current priorities are

R1wonder

I did my 3 day performance ride a month back and the boss said follow orion, I told him no immediately and explained why . He agreed lol

JustDeliverIt

Haven’t heard that here yet but whatever. I’m usually close to 100% anyways. Only time I break trace is if I’m not getting air off then right back to their stupidity. Life is simpler that way.

charm299

Following trace has been a non issue for what seems like two years ...until today

We were told in pcm that we must make 85% trace again.

Heck, I'll blow that up just doing my pickups in the correct order instead of the random order Orion seems to put them in everyday.

At least we know where there current priorities are
I got written up twice for following Orion now they telling us we need to run 90% trace

Brownwind

Idgaf, I got 7000 dollars in grievance money last year, that’s why they we’re writing me up
Nice job. 7k is amazing.

They are writing everything up. It’s everywhere this time around. I was 60 plus miles away from the center and they watched me at the truck stop. Do what they want and don’t worry about it. Next week will be something different.

charm299

Nice job. 7k is amazing.

They are writing everything up. It’s everywhere this time around. I was 60 plus miles away from the center and they watched me at the truck stop. Do what they want and don’t worry about it. Next week will be something different.
I had the center manager and 2 on car supervisors following me

JustDeliverIt

downtown routes and Orion do not mix

🧔‍♂️✊

Delivering and Orion don’t mix. We rebid last month and I ended up with a burbs route. I go into the same neighborhoods 2 to 3 times a day. Deliver 2 streets and leave to a different area. Deliver 3 streets and move on. 2 hours later go back to first neighborhood and do 3 more streets. End of day go back and finish both off. Stupidity at its finest.